Sign in to follow this  
Burge

pilot2atc & Multi Crew Experience MSFS2020

Hello all pilots

Can you disable pilot2atc copilot to use Multi Crew Experience copilot in msfs2020

thinking on buy pilot2atc. and do u get charts and plates with this all so do charts match your flight

PS Multi Crew Experience works A1 in MSFS2020 had this product for years

You can disable P2A copilot. 

I believe some users of Multi-Crew Experience leave it enabled since it only handles the radio calls.  If you use the same voice for both co-pilots, it might give you an interesting experience.

You can try it out with the 10 day free trial.

Dave

• Like 1

So The two programs work well together if so you got me i will buy for MSFS2020

quite simple - Pilot2Atc uses your installed TTS voices anyway, this option is available in MCE as well.
So go to voice selection in MCE, go to option TTS voices, dial the same voice you use as a co-pilot in Pilot2Atc - and woow they sound the same !
speaking of voices - is there any new information about CereProc and the time delay ?
I bought some more in the Sale but not really usable at the moment ! Maybe you already know something Dave or should we contact CereProc directly ! The funny thing is that they work in MCE without any delay !
Thanks again for the great program, I'm not using it that long but it's the best offline ATC program I've ever used - finally realistic departures (already existed with some other programms) BUT finally realistic arrival routes without the need to change anything all the time !

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

When Cereproc voices had this issue in the past, it was a problem on their side that caused a long delay when changing voices.

You should contact them to see if they can see what they changed in their new voices to cause this problem again.

Dave

• Like 1