Sign in to follow this  
Buckster

Mod query

I went to the effort to try and demonstrate some of the performance increases I was getting with Vista and FSX, as people wanted screenies, spent 1 1/2 hours doing it, and you pull my thread.ok - so it could be classed as hardware talk - but not really.80% of the posts on here, still, are all to do with performance so don't see how this would be any different,Not impressed at allMark.

Guest Valkyrie321

*shrugs*Could have been something else, as people have reported a memory error in the forum or some other issue, but no mod has given responsibility...At any rate, this is why whenever I make a lengthy post I backup the data into Notepad before hitting "post." I learned my lesson years ago with that, and I HIGHLY suggest everyone do this when making a good length post.

thanks for reply - I can see why some posts get deleted - but I'd genuinely tried to put some effort in for this one for the community - and now lost the lot.Mark.

Your message was pulled because the images violated our restrictions on size. Please read our rules on image size.

ok - I've now found it - top level, in the May Ammendment - but its in very small writing, and not that obvious