Sign in to follow this  
James8133

FS2CREW QOTS II SDK ERROR

Good morning, I recently updated my PMDG 747 QOTS II for FSX. When I turned on the crew, I got a message saying there was an SDK Error. When I updated the Crew, I didn't uninstall the crew because I saw on the forums, that it wasn't required at all in order to update it. How can I fix the SDK error so that the Crew can function again smoothly. I look forward to hearing back as soon as possible. 

James Stump

I even uninstalled the FS2Crew and reinstalled it, and I'm still getting the SDK Error Message. Should I uninstall the PMDG 747? 

James Stump

8 hours ago, James8133 said:

I even uninstalled the FS2Crew and reinstalled it, and I'm still getting the SDK Error Message. Should I uninstall the PMDG 747? 

That would be the next best move.

Important:  Manually delete the PMDG 747 folder in SimObjects prior to re-installing.  That folder may be leftover during the uninstall process.  You'll want to manually delete it.

Edited by byork

Good evening, I tried to update my PMDG operations center because I noticed that it needed to be updated. It said to update to version 2 because I'm still on 1. However, I'm running a 32bit computer and not a 64bit. What do I do? I can't even get to the operations center...

James Stump

I can still get to the operations center. However I'm still on V1. Can I still uninstall and reinstall the 747 even if I'm on a 32bit software?

James Stump

1 hour ago, James8133 said:

I can still get to the operations center. However I'm still on V1. Can I still uninstall and reinstall the 747 even if I'm on a 32bit software?

You would need to ask PMDG about their operations center.  I have no control over it.

But you need to have the very latest version of the PMDG 747 from PMDG installed.  Your plane must be current.

Cheers,