Sign in to follow this  
virtuali

FSDT Vancouver big update

Hello, we just released a massive update for our Vancouver for MSFS. The scenery is now completely updated to 2020 status, here's the list of additions:

• Main Terminal Pier D extension added, complete with interiors.

• Airside Operations building area added, including a working Wind generator that reacts to wind direction and speed.

• Updated and added ground details to the West De-icing pad.

• Added D5-D7-D9 taxiways at the start of RWY26L.

• Added displaced threshold to RWY26L.

• Added overrun areas to runways 13/31 ends.

• Added Windsocks and ILS antennas.

• Updated background and aprons around the former fire training area.

• All Ground Markings for parking spots updated to current visual style.

• All parking spots positions and numbers updated, to match current 2020 charts.

• Many ground markings added or updated.

• Added several GA parking spots in the south area of the airport.

• Many new vehicle paths added or updated to match the airport changes.

• Updated Magnetic variation to 2020. Fixed all ILS auto-approaches.

• Added HSBC logos to jetways.

• Added more varied textures for shops in the terminal interiors.

• Fire Training airplane moved.

The update can be downloaded now, by running the FSDT Live Update. We also sent the product to Microsoft, so users buying from the MS Markeplace ( when it will be available ), will get directly the updated version.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 3

Thank you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

If this is the new pricing structure - I like it!

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

58 minutes ago, virtuali said:

Updated Magnetic variation to 2020. Fixed all ILS auto-approaches.

Can confirm that ILS 26L is now lined up correctly  🙂

• Like 3

Bert

Thank you Umberto!  I was going to post a thread at your forum after I installed CYVR in MSFS to ask about the Canada Post sorting center to the west of the UPS building as well as the apron extension east of Pier E.

Nice to see that the Air Ops building has been added. 

Rob

\Robert Hamlich/

Wow - amazing work Umberto and team. Thank you!

It’s taking Microsoft so long to put it in the marketplace.  Hope it will be there by this Thursday.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Why anyone would use Microsoft’s half assed market place is beyond me. Better to support the developer 100% and have access to updates the moment they are released. 

• Like 5

@virtuali Umberto thank you for the update. Do you guys plan on updating P3D version as well? 
Thanks

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

2 hours ago, UAL4life said:

Why anyone would use Microsoft’s half assed market place is beyond me. Better to support the developer 100% and have access to updates the moment they are released. 

The marketplace supports regional prices, which makes these add-ons cheaper of users in different countries.

Supporting Asobo/MS and the platform as a whole also makes sense.

Pesonally, I do it because it is more practical. In case you have an Android phone, do you buy your Apps directly from developers or purchase them from the Play Store?

Edited by GCBraun
  • Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus