Sign in to follow this  
simbol

AI Lights Reborn Pro version 1.23.0 has been released

Dear All,

A new version of AILRP V 1.22.0 has been released to general public, if you own AI Lights Reborn professional the software auto updates should pick this up automatically. If your version does not pick this up automatically please add AILRP and all the executable's inside the software the directory to your security software white list (antivirus and firewall).

Please note this update is MANDATORY or you will have severe problems in the future with P3D hanging during load. If you experience this, disabling AILRP temporally will alleviate the problem until you are able to update to version 1.22.0.

[1.23.0 Change log] (27-OCT-2020)

• NEW: Update shaders logic for next version or P3D.
  • NEW: Added option to hide popup menu that checks the P3D shaders at start.
  • Fixed: Bug with that will always show the popup window under certain circumstances.

If you are unable to update your version for any reason, please check your email withing 24 hours as I will be sending a reminder to all my customers today with a permanent link for a full downloaded version and also an "offline" updater version.

Important

I will be going on holidays for a short break with my family during 29th, 30th and 31h of October 2020, so please ensure you update now.. if you run into trouble during my holiday break I might acknowledge your issue but I will be unable to help until Monday 2nd of November.

Kind Regards,

Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

enjoy your holiday! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Thanks for the update, just one thing, "Added option to hide popup menu that checks the P3D shaders at start" the pop up windows doesn't let me check the box when p3d starts, when I try to select option to not show this again, window disappears and next p3d boot it triggers the windows again and so on...

Sergio Naiberg

40 minutes ago, SergioN said:

Thanks for the update, just one thing, "Added option to hide popup menu that checks the P3D shaders at start" the pop up windows doesn't let me check the box when p3d starts, when I try to select option to not show this again, window disappears and next p3d boot it triggers the windows again and so on...

Maybe the windows is showing too fast, go to the AILRP config panel, and you can disable it as well there.. flick the highlighted button bellow and save your changes.. 

Be aware the popup will always show if there is an error, for example if you are not running P3D as administrator.. that can also be the cause..

g9zUD8h.png

Regards,

S.

Thanks for the reply Simbol, both are attended and still same problem...

Sergio Naiberg

4 minutes ago, SergioN said:

Thanks for the reply Simbol, both are attended and still same problem...

Hi Sergio,

Try the following, enable it and save.. then disable it again and save (looking like the picture above).. let me know what happens.

I just tried with V4 and V5 and it worked as intended.. you sure you running P3D as Administrator? also you are on V1.22.0 showin on the version number at the top?

S.

Hi Simbol, P3D as Admin checked, V1.22.0 checked, disable save enable save, did not work either.

Sergio Naiberg

1 hour ago, SergioN said:

Hi Simbol, P3D as Admin checked, V1.22.0 checked, disable save enable save, did not work either.

Hi Sergio,

That is very odd. working fine here.. can we do a remote session tomorrow to check?

Regards,

S.

19 minutes ago, SergioN said:

Thanks Simbol!

Hi Sergio,

I just pushed 1.23.0 which will have this fixed, can you please update to it?

Regards,

S.

14 hours ago, simbol said:

Hi Sergio,

I just pushed 1.23.0 which will have this fixed, can you please update to it?

Regards,

S.

Thanks for the fix buddy, great job!

• Upvote 1

Sergio Naiberg

Update: You may ignore this question. Found the email and have now updated.

Simbol,

One last one before your holiday! My 1.20.6 installation doesn't want to auto update despite checking antivirus and firewall settings. I also haven't received any info regarding full installers etc.

Any suggestions as to how to get the update?

Thanks,

Darryl

Edited by UA991
Problem solved.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, UA991 said:

Update: You may ignore this question. Found the email and have now updated.

Simbol,

One last one before your holiday! My 1.20.6 installation doesn't want to auto update despite checking antivirus and firewall settings. I also haven't received any info regarding full installers etc.

Any suggestions as to how to get the update?

Thanks,

Darryl

Yes I sent an email to everyone so they could update manual if they had to.

Glad you read it.. Speak soon.

S.