Sign in to follow this  

FSX Beta testers

Thanks Luis, but heyThat only a TEMP fix ... just to buy you guys some time. I don't want any slacking off just because of that hack job ..;)Regards'Garett

I just thought I would add my two cents to this discussion. As a BETA Tester I (and my fellow testers) worked pretty hard getting FSX to where it is today. As was said here, some problems did not get fixed. But, it wasn't because they fell through the crack. As a team I think we supplied ACES more bug reports than any other version of FS in the history of the project.In fact, that reporting is still going on. The developer is monitoring all the forums as well as the BETA Test Newsgroup site (reports are still pouring in). I may be going out on a limb but I believe there will be a patch coming soon - maybe before the first of the year when Vista is released.So, please be patient. Many people are working to bring you the very best sim to date. I believe that when the major problems are fixed and the tools delivered we will have a revolutionary product that everyone can enjoy.Frank

Guest FxF3

The Beta testers were great can you imagine what we would of got without them.*:-* They must of fought hard to get things fixed.

>I'm not sure a PSA is necessary, as most of us are familiar>with beta test cycles. Anyone who volunteers to be a beta>tester needs to grow a thick skin for the post release>comments. In spite of your disclaimer, it does appear you are>throwing the ACES team under the bus, which is not fair>either.>>FWIW, I am having a great time with FSX (undocumented features>and all) exploring new options and 9.6 meter mesh in my area>of the planet. I have the Aeroworx B200 moved over and>performing much better in the VC than FS9. Great fun! Thank>you for your effort and contribution.>>Bob..>:)>Tried to PM you but your profile is disabled. I have the same system as you except I have a P4 3.2 with HT. Could you post or PM your settings or even email your config file? I'm really enjoying FSX, and I am in the process of trying different settings. I think with your similar specs you could help.Thanks in advance!Paul Dsimviator (at) gmail.com