Sign in to follow this  
Buckster

Captainsim 757 + FSX

My tovarich AOA is right on this one. The 757 is being sold in a cheesy way. The ACE skin manager is sold seperately for $6 (it was free on other models) and there is a $6 charge for the premium sound set, both of these extra charges are ridiculous. They should be included in the base package.

Guest n1g

The truth and reality is with sophisticated aircraft your frames are going to go into the toilet unless you push the sliders way left and even then depending on the aircraft it may not give you what you want. It cannot be denied. They are out there staring at you at I know it's hard, but you must keep you card in your pocket for awhile. Bob

Guest anderlaind

Which sophisticated aircraft?!!For now this one havn't even a programmable FMC!So I wait for (and hope..) PMDG.. Bye,Francesco.>The truth and reality is with sophisticated aircraft your>frames are going to go into the toilet unless you push the>sliders way left and even then depending on the aircraft it>may not give you what you want. It cannot be denied. They are>out there staring at you at I know it's hard, but you must>keep you card in your pocket for awhile. >>>Bob

Guest PowderBlue

Gosh , I would really hate to be tried by my peers in this hobby. Captain Sim makes great products. It's been well known that they do take more resources to run then most add ons, but I have only seen 1 company match Captain SIms level of realism and attention to detail when they build there models. If your gona sit here and tell me that PSS comes close to Captain Sim you have your head so far up somewhere you can't see light and you know what I mean. Normally a reinstall will fix super buggy FSP Issues. I am upset that because you did not do your homework and made a spur of the moment purchase you want to pretty much ostrisize and publicly bash a company that has been doing a great job for many years. Good Luck with your refund but based on how you talked on here I would highly doubt you will even get it, anyways good day spoiled ones!

don't believe I've actually slagged off the product as you accuse - others may have on this thread but not me.All I'm saying - is that I paid good money for something that IMO is not usable - I mean how can you say that 5-7fps in cockpit view is usable ?OK - so its CPU limited ...please suggest a CPU that is quicker than my E6600 which is overclocked at 3.2 gig ?If there really isn't one - then the product can't be used - simple as.The outside textures, and aircraft flight model are great - but a bit hard landing from outside view !Mark.