Sign in to follow this  
hillsboy

GTN 750 w MSFS

GTN units and other devices would be great as addons from Reality-XP, why not a Delco Carousel mk IV? 😁

The MSFS team is working on making a full G1000/3000.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bendead said:

GTN units and other devices would be great as addons from Reality-XP, why not a Delco Carousel mk IV? 😁

The MSFS team is working on making a full G1000/3000.

When you say full.....something comparable perhaps to the  G1000 TBM900 in XP? That would be very good.

4 hours ago, dbw1 said:

When you say full.....something comparable perhaps to the  G1000 TBM900 in XP? That would be very good.

I can't really say, but from the last dev Q&A, it sounded like they want the most complete system, so dev addons will not need to develop their own. On the development timeline it's also something that will take quite some time.

As usual let's hope for the best. It would be nice if the weekly update was more on what they are developing with maybe some sneak peek.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bendead said:

I can't really say, but from the last dev Q&A, it sounded like they want the most complete system, so dev addons will not need to develop their own.

So much so for them repeating in many Q&A:

"We won't develop aircraft and systems to depth because we will never be competing with 3rd party vendors"

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

So that make it sounds like they (Asobo) won't be developing in-depth systems so they competing or stepping on 3rd party developers?  There is no way they will get the systems and aircraft to the levels I've seen through years of P3D.  

Benjamin Van Eps

27 minutes ago, RXP said:

So much so for them repeating in many Q&A:

"We won't develop aircraft and systems to depth because we will never be competing with 3rd party vendors"

I kind of understand why they are doing that for the G1000/3000, most of the GA planes in the standard MSFS version use them, and it's really broken, we are getting like 20-30% of real deal.

They can't say to their customers, that the only way to have a working system is to use a payware.

But I would love to see plane addons, with cockpit option to selected what devices we want to use, like GNS, GTN, Aspen, etc... like we had for exemple on the realair addons

Edited by bendead
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, RXP said:

You're right, by the time I've posted the link they most likely have moderated the discussion away...

Yeah could not get to it either @RXP....upvoted all the other "Finish the dang SDK" posts I could find though.

Let's hope it eventually gets the attention it deserves.   The RXP GTN 750 in my GA aircraft in MSFS would be the crowning jewel in this otherwise awesome sim!

• Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Bert, your excellent GTN750 mod for the TBM in P3D has spoiled me.  Like all the others, I am hopeful that one day ASOBO gets smart enough to open up the SDK so I can move that mod over.

• Like 3

As will over there commented, you should move it to the wishlist section so people can vote on it.

James