Sign in to follow this  
kt069

Servers Gone, No Marketplace, Photogrammetry, Live Traffic..

Last night, suddenly my marketplace grayed out and the photogrammetry went away from the cities.

Anyone faced this and have a solution ? (I noticed that some files under game directories are locked in this while)

It seems my account can not connect to a server. In the up right corner, server row shows auromatic and the symbol is spinning, but can not find and connect to a server.

Is this a general server problem or my account problem ? How to get the servers back again ?

Supports will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Sometimes the game (or the servers underlying it) can loose your login details. Try starting the game, choose your account at the top right-hand corner. Log out. Then log back in again. It fixed these types of issues I had after a reinstall. Fingers crossed for you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bottle said:

Sometimes the game (or the servers underlying it) can loose your login details. Try starting the game, choose your account at the top right-hand corner. Log out. Then log back in again. It fixed these types of issues I had after a reinstall. Fingers crossed for you.

I signed out and in but nothing changed:( Still no marketplace and photogrammetry (altough it seems to be on in the options)

It seems to be servers are not connected. Because there is no multiplayer or live traffic, as well. Additionally, when I checked the live airport activity, it says servers offline. But , how to solve this ???

Edited by kt069
  • Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV