Sign in to follow this  
ClausE

FS2Crew doesn't work

Proggi is installed. 

FS2Crew Button does not appear to be installed for the Airbus X 320/321. If the proggi is installed and you are getting this message, please visit the FS2Crew support forum for assistance. You likely have a common FSX Registry problem.

Can someone help me. Thanks !

42 minutes ago, ClausE said:

Proggi is installed. 

FS2Crew Button does not appear to be installed for the Airbus X 320/321. If the proggi is installed and you are getting this message, please visit the FS2Crew support forum for assistance. You likely have a common FSX Registry problem.

Can someone help me. Thanks !

If the FS2Crew installer auto-detected the correct folder path for FSX, then you don't have a registry problem.

You probably just forget to 'enable' FS2Crew via the Aerosoft Configurator for the A320/A321.

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=quick_start_guide3

Make sure you run the Aerosoft Configurator with Admin rights to avoid write permission issue.

Right click on it and select run as Admin.

I get this message when i try to enable FS2Crew via Aerosoft Configurator. I run the cofigurator as admin !!!

Do you own this product?

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-Aerosoft-Airbus-X-Button-Control.html

Remember, only RAAS by FS2Crew comes with the Aerosoft Airbus.

The Button Control version of FS2Crew (the Flight crew simulation) does not.  It's a separate purchase.

Cheers,

Okay, but when you installed FS2Crew, did the installer auto-detect the correct folder path for FSX?  Or did you try installing it somewhere else.

It needs to be installed into your main FSX folder path.

Edited by byork

Okay, which one is the right forum ? 

I reinstalled both programms. Now the message doesn't appear again. But I can't start the manual ?

This is the right forum.

Please clarify "You can't start the  manual".

You mean open the FS2Crew Main Panel?  If that's it, please assign the N key to the Autofeather Arm/Off Assignment in the Controls menu.

Cheers,

Edited by byork

Sorry for my englih. I ment panel. I assingend the N key (and others) 1000 Times to the Propeller syn on/off. Nothing happend !

5 hours ago, ClausE said:

Sorry for my englih. I ment panel. I assingend the N key (and others) 1000 Times to the Propeller syn on/off. Nothing happend !

Then FS2Crew is not on your panel.cfg file.

Please:

1. Right click on the Aerosoft Configurator EXE and select "Run as Admin".

2. You probably have Flight Simulator installed in the Program Files folder, and even though you selected Enable in the Config Manager, it didn't add the FS2Crew entries to the panel.cfg file due a write permission issue.  Microsoft can make it tough writing to Program Files.

If you still can get it to work after doing step #1, send me an support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

But I'm 99 percent sure this is your issue.

Also ensure your anti virus is excluding the FS folder; sometimes they can nuke our files.

Sorry, Flight Simulator ist not installed in the program files folder ! When I start the Config Manager as Admin it tellsme FS2Crew installed. But when I'm on the plane nothing happend.