Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Behrentzs

Certificates Earned

Guest SofaSpud

Having read through all the suggested tweaks for FSX I'm now getting smooth frame rates and to enjoying my FSX experience.Being a newcomer to flying, and flight sims in general, I decided to go through the lessons and learn how to fly properly.Now I've just done my first solo flight and passed...woohoo! :-) I was presented with a certificate, which had the option to print out. I tried to do this at the time, but although my printer was on and working, it refused to print from the 'print' button on the screen it showed me. Is this a bug anyone else has had?Also, any idea if it's possible to print this certificate out from anywhere else in the program? I can't see an option anywhere.CheersAndy

Guest Captain Behrentzs

Hey! If you go to your FS install directory, I think you can find the picture somewhere. I could in my FS04 directory, but havn't tried with FSX through. But have a little look around, and I think you'll find it :(---------------------------------------Kasper BehrentzsDenmarkhttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4853/bannerigifru8.gifALL NEWS FROM FSX COLLECTED AT ONE PLACE!MY SITE, http://www.xflightx.piczo.com

Hi Andy,Look in your FSX directory. If you did the standard install it's in C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XUIRES. The file is gsimgcertif_solo.bmpI used my paint program to add my name (in Arial 10pt Bold) and I also put the date under the inspector's name (in Arial 6pt normal).Then I printed it out with my paint program, enlarging it enough to about 8" wide. It came out just fine!Barney