Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

P3D 5.1 Released

Just a few pics which I found look stunning...LM did with P3D V5.1, besides a "half baked truesky implementation", also a good Job...

Location LOWI Innsbruck Austrian Alpes

1P7HX7q.jpeg6o8fcBM.jpeghYmJNwl.jpegrMVgt3i.jpeg

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Some further pics, watch them in 4k!

LPPT Lisboa....ASP3D with multiple Cloud layers Live weather just for a few minutes.....

AND AILRP is still a very stunning Addon! I never thought it would enhance the sim THAT much!. No regrets buying that one....AFTER MSFS was released! 

NOTE: Godrays are set to off.....but at Pic 3 and 4 there are some amazing sun beams visible...

Truesky has potentia!

Marcus

Lmgw6fP.jpgQtFi4lN.jpg0g2URbG.jpgkgE1bj4.jpg2pbuP7p.jpgIE8zsmE.jpg

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Just to get you all back to P3D V5.1!

qPWitOd.jpeg

k6ANyWk.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

1 minute ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

I'm hoping we get some options on the shaders to dial the orange back to more realistic levels (at least in my eyes).

Interesting note about the crepuscular rays when you have them disable ... hmmm.

Cheers, Rob.

Yes, indeed little to orange on some levels and some angles. But not always. And I just looked again at my Godray settings. they are off. I turned them off because I don´t like the thick beams which "jump" with big steps with moving sun and view. That has to become smooth and fine granular, 

But this view also amazed me as they where very natural looking......

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

first flight today, proformance a bit better, but thats aboiut it

but both bugs I had before have not been fixed ones and had been given to LM and LM said they are fixing them which they have not.

the text bar sticky warning for pedals and gates for the FSL has not been fixed.

neither has the ALT Enter fullscreen issue when using external programs like fstramp.  

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

Does 5.1 include the new Berlin Airport in it's final layout?  Thanks.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

7 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Does 5.1 include the new Berlin Airport in it's final layout?  Thanks.

i remember in the notes they changed the afcad yes.  

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

first flight today, proformance a bit better, but thats aboiut it

but both bugs I had before have not been fixed ones and had been given to LM and LM said they are fixing them which they have not.

the text bar sticky warning for pedals and gates for the FSL has not been fixed.

neither has the ALT Enter fullscreen issue when using external programs like fstramp.  

Is this a known issue with FSL? Have FSL  spoken of it?

Eric 

I've locked this thread and started a continuation of the discussion on a new thread so folks coming to the party don't need to wade through hundreds of posts, many of which are now OBE: 

• Like 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case