Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

P3D 5.1 Released

1 minute ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

I'm hoping we get some options on the shaders to dial the orange back to more realistic levels (at least in my eyes).

Interesting note about the crepuscular rays when you have them disable ... hmmm.

Cheers, Rob.

Yes, indeed little to orange on some levels and some angles. But not always. And I just looked again at my Godray settings. they are off. I turned them off because I don´t like the thick beams which "jump" with big steps with moving sun and view. That has to become smooth and fine granular, 

But this view also amazed me as they where very natural looking......

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

first flight today, proformance a bit better, but thats aboiut it

but both bugs I had before have not been fixed ones and had been given to LM and LM said they are fixing them which they have not.

the text bar sticky warning for pedals and gates for the FSL has not been fixed.

neither has the ALT Enter fullscreen issue when using external programs like fstramp.  

Edited by fluffyflops

v63vq9-5.png

7 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Does 5.1 include the new Berlin Airport in it's final layout?  Thanks.

i remember in the notes they changed the afcad yes.  

v63vq9-5.png

3 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

first flight today, proformance a bit better, but thats aboiut it

but both bugs I had before have not been fixed ones and had been given to LM and LM said they are fixing them which they have not.

the text bar sticky warning for pedals and gates for the FSL has not been fixed.

neither has the ALT Enter fullscreen issue when using external programs like fstramp.  

Is this a known issue with FSL? Have FSL  spoken of it?

Eric 

I've locked this thread and started a continuation of the discussion on a new thread so folks coming to the party don't need to wade through hundreds of posts, many of which are now OBE: 

• Like 1

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box