Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

I'm so glad that I'm just a VFR Pilot

This sim has been worth every penny I paid. I'm so glad that I fully transitioned from P3D v4.5. Each day there's a new area to explore and the the best part is that it's the most stable sim I've ever used.

• Like 17

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2Dcfx43.jpg

IFR tonight 😉

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

24 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

2Dcfx43.jpg

IFR tonight 😉

That looks VFR to me. 😀

• Like 1

Noooooooooo Jose- I'm following US27 at the moment!

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Absolutely, first 27, then I'm crossing over to Hwy29 and finally taking US41 in to Miama... if that isn't an IFR flight plan, NOTHING IS!

🙂

• Like 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

22 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Absolutely, first 27, then I'm crossing over to Hwy29 and finally taking US41 in to Miama... if that isn't an IFR flight plan, NOTHING IS!

🙂

Yeah. I Follow Roads too. I took of KBKV hoped on the Sun Coast Pkwy and landed on 19R at KTPA. After a TG turned right and followed 60SR to KPIE,

I fly IFR sometimes in Sim, because I use real world weather. But I would agree that the beauty of the sim is seeing the scenery... so try and avoid it!

One day, I will fly my PMDG birds in to MIA in this beautiful new sim truly IFR, and celebrate. 

OqWvkHm.jpg

Tonight, I flew my lovely Turbo Normalized G36 into Miama while looking for Alligator Alley...and had a BALL... 2020 has had lot's to worry about- but it's a GREAT TIME to be a Sim Pilot!

I remain obliged Jose... looking forward to your next discovery!

Carl

• Like 4

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Also love my VFR. But today, VATSIM+Charlotte (KCLT)+ILS Training+Mooney Ovation+lots of traffic= PERFECTION. Even if it was raining. 🙂

48 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

🙂

Heck...I flew IFR with you the other day, remember?

1st we went to this Rock

yNxtIB.jpg

Then this one...

te5FOE.jpg

Then these....

77Jita.jpg

now THAT was an IFR flight plan if I've even seen one!

In fact, I had so much fun that afternoon on that IFR flight...I tried it again at dusk...and it seemed to get BETTER! 🙂

SvMfmQ.jpg

uj9jgE.jpg

oAZStJ.jpg

\

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

46 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

One day, I will fly my PMDG birds in to MIA in this beautiful new sim truly IFR, and celebrate. 

Tonight, I flew my lovely Turbo Normalized G36 into Miama while looking for Alligator Alley...and had a BALL... 2020 has had lot's to worry about- but it's a GREAT TIME to be a Sim Pilot!

I remain obliged Jose... looking forward to your next discovery!

Carl

Flightbeam is working on KIAD and there's a version of TNCM in development that I've been following that I'm really excited about sharing when it becomes available.

Edited by DJJose

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

This sim has been worth every penny I paid. I'm so glad that I fully transitioned from P3D v4.5. Each day there's a new area to explore and the the best part is that it's the most stable sim I've ever used.

OP have you tried out the new P3D update that just dropped? v5.1 or something. I had a quick peek at the logs and responses, seems like they may have improved some stuff. From a non p3d user, i thought that product was stable considering how much they bashed msfs but seems they too struggle from growth pains as we do.

39 minutes ago, Armchair Pilot said:

OP have you tried out the new P3D update that just dropped? v5.1 or something. I had a quick peek at the logs and responses, seems like they may have improved some stuff. From a non p3d user, i thought that product was stable considering how much they bashed msfs but seems they too struggle from growth pains as we do.

Tried it after first HF but decided to stick with P3D v 4.5. I like the way PTA makes P3D v4 looks and feel. Too many add-ons that needed updating. Chose to wait for MSFS and I'm glad I did.