Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

I'm so glad that I'm just a VFR Pilot

I am truly amazed by this.  I am collecting links quicker than I can download and install them.  There just aren't enough hours in the day!  

There are some really good people out there contributing, and I have never seen anything like this in any flight sim after ten weeks.

I need another lock-down / furlough or I will never catch up. 😄

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Agreed!

It's the best Drone flight Bing map scenery viewer I've ever used!!!!

Chris Camp

26 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Agreed!

It's the best Drone flight Bing map scenery viewer I've ever used!!!!

Hehe,,,bait taken.

Call it what you'd like.  Use it or don't use it how you like.  The ONLY thing that matters to me is that I'm enjoying it, I like the trajectory in which its being updated by MS/AS, commercial and freeware devs, and how most of the flightsim community has embraced it, shared its good and bad points and have had mostly civil discussions about it.🙂

Your opinion is noted, thank you for your post.

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Holy smokes!

QHrQI8T.png

QOjm24R.png

fLLnuNE.png

BL2zPyD.png

TeNU0Wn.png

U3PIT1D.png

How did you manage to get TAWS on GNS530?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

13 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Holy smokes!

God almighty that looks amazing. Hard to wrap around my head as to something like that is even possible....for free... 😄

I am enjoying as well other than these word not allowed lightnings all the time 😔 

Edited by roi1862

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Holy smokes!

Woooow!  Superb.  This really is the best 'Drone Flight Bing Map Scenery Viewer' without a doubt ('!!!!!').  And the aircraft, flight dynamics, weather, and community around it are pretty good as well!  😁

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

GNS 530 Community mod V1.0.7.

• Like 2

Bert

7 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

GNS 530 Community mod V1.0.7.

I have just downloaded it. Awesome!  Thanks

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, ThrottleUp said:

Can ReShade be used with the game? I dont own it yet. Nice shots. 

Not sure....but IMO....completely unneeded.  In addition to it being beautiful out of the box, you can use the Nvidia tools to endlessly tweak your screen....a veritable paradise to the eyes.  And if you haven't already inquired...yes, it will run fine on your current machine with reasonable settings if others reporting back with similar specs are to be trusted.  I by no means have an bleeding edge system, but it runs great on mine.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Not sure....but IMO....completely unneeded.  In addition to it being beautiful out of the box, you can use the Nvidia tools to endlessly tweak your screen....a veritable paradise to the eyes.  And if you haven't already inquired...yes, it will run fine on your current machine with reasonable settings if others reporting back with similar specs are to be trusted.  I by no means have an bleeding edge system, but it runs great on mine.

Oh thats good to know 😃 I have an nVidia card and I guess their tweaker tool creates similar ReShade style effects? I particularly like the Sharpen filter in RS since its really helped with XP11 so thats why I asked.

Yes I am holding off while putting together some money for a beast rig. This one is now 12 years old. Even in XP11 I have to fly out over the boonies, as soon as building appear it turns into MS PowerPoint! So thats why I thought I have no hope of running MSFS. Your reply is very encouraging about this old tractor of a PC having some hope of running it! 

Edited by ThrottleUp

5 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

I posted the pics for folks like you. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

A CTD on load with the latest patch has just brought me back to reality.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.