Sign in to follow this  
Blind Pilot

This Blind Pilot could use some serious help please.

Hello to my fellow flight simmer subscribers, from the Blind Pilot. 

With all of the companys out there selling USB external package it sure is overwellming.

So, I'm hoping I can get some advice to pick up the following please.

I can be reached at:

kolesar16417@roadrunner.com

Very Thankfully Yours, 

Ron Kolesar.

Now here's what I could use some help with. 

I've written to every company I can think of, including a letter to NASA.

Maybe you can help me through your contacts to find the following?

If you can't help me out, please ship this to those you think could help me out please.

If you can help me to find the following here in the states would be nice.

Here's what I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a USB flight deck that will support force feedback and have in the neighborhood of say around fifteen to twenty buttons, or more buttons the merrier,  on the USB flight yoke/USB joy stick.

Even though the Hand to ear navigation Military flight simulator's manual states it will work with as low as twelve buttons for all of the features, more buttons to handle as many features  for both flight sims and hand to ear games the merrier.

Looking for a Yoke with a force feedback trim wheel, and or joy stick and , Throttle and a set of USB petals, and a switch panel, for switches to trip the lights with, to fire up the master battery with and so on.

Looking for something that will work with the examples below, but be as close to the real world flight instruments as possible, and would support force feedback as well.

I'm looking for something that would work with the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program, with as many hand to ear programs that supports USB external hardware input and with the first ever hand to ear force feedback supportive military flight simulator called Three-D Velocity.

Here's more info on the Three-D Velocity or TDV for short project, so that you may stress test it with your own equipment, to see if it would work out for me.

To find the TDV program, go out to:

www.github.com

Then simply set up your free account and do a search for three-D velocity.

Then of course, down load and install the program.

The best way to describe TDV, is to take the movies top guns and Iron Eagles and combined them together.

One important item that I need to warn you about the TDV program, there's no graphics.

It's all hand to ear navigation, since the blind operator has to see via their ears.

I know Microsoft has an adaptive USB controller, and I've written to them as well.

I want to give my main source of input, the keyboard a rest and use the external USB equipment for the flight simulators and hand to ear games.

Also, what is your return policy, if the USB package doesn't work out?

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes, From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station With the Call Sign of KR3DOG In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes, From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station With the Call Sign of KR3DOG Who's n