Sign in to follow this  
FrankR409

MS FS 2020 Update # 5 Now Available

13 minutes ago, espent said:

- METAR fix 

Looking forward to hear feedback on how the live weather is now both at ground and above as you transition from METAR wx to the Metoblue global wx.

Eric 

2 minutes ago, planenut said:

Where in the Microsoft Store can I find the upgrade?

Just run the sim and it will take you to the update page

1 minute ago, planenut said:

Start the sim .. it will check for the update then bring up the microsoft store (If you had used it to install the sim from the beginning.)

Once the store is brought up. press what looks like the "play" icon

It will start downloading the patch header files which is approx .9 gig

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

4 minutes ago, planenut said:

When you open the MS Store should be an Update in the upper right hand corner. I had like 5, but only wanted to use the MSFS one, as I could care less about the Phone, etc...

2020-10-29_12-29-47

Edited by in2tech
  • Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

2 minutes ago, in2tech said:

What's a "Canard" airplane, it's on the fixes etc... on screen while downloading update!

2020-10-29_12-25-25

The long EZ in the market place has a  canard. (tail plane at the front)

This means the Long EZ will stall correctly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

Since I'm in the middle of a 747 flight from the east coast of India to wherever I decide to land in the Americas, I'll need to wait to install this one. But at least that'll give me another 4 or 5 hours to read the complaints!😁

Maybe you can upgrade while over the ocean.  I mean nothing much happens during ocean crossings, right?  Hehehe...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jazznow said:

they added motion blur. can someone please check if you can deactivate this? i cant start the sim right now, but motion blur is the one factor that makes many games unplayable for me, because i get heavy motion sickness from it.

It’s in general settings.

• Like 3

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

1 minute ago, Little Jenny said:

Maybe you can upgrade while over the ocean.  I mean nothing much happens during ocean crossings, right?  Hehehe...

I would turn on the seatbelt light first though

• Like 7

Downloading, wondering whether the Garmin freezes on the TBM 930 and Citation Longitude have been addressed....

Done. (Thank you comcast) Rebooting and getting a flight in to see whats been addressed.

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

2 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Downloading, wondering whether the Garmin freezes on the TBM 930 and Citation Longitude have been addressed....

Not according to the notes. But it is not listed as a known issue either.

2 minutes ago, FrankR409 said:

It’s in general settings.

thanks good to know. first thing i will turn off, when i made the update. was a little worried 😄 Imagine having played this sim and then you have to go back to fsx just because your stupid brain cant handle motion blur 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2