Sign in to follow this  
sd_flyer

Working Title G1000 0.3.2 after the patch

I have downloaded v0.3.2 but still have this issue. Does anyone has the same problem?

unknown.png?width=2307&height=1298

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Do you also have the G3000 or G3X installed and updated?   If you have either of them in, their files will overwrite some of the files that the G1000 depends on due to the mod load order.  Not usually a big deal except for at times like this when things aren't all up to date.

(And we're trying to think of a way around that that doesn't mean people have to install even more packages because they need a shared library.  It's not an ideal situation in either case.)

17 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I have downloaded v0.3.2 but still have this issue. Does anyone has the same problem?

Nice shot 🙂 

Rich Sennett

2 hours ago, kaosfere said:

Do you also have the G3000 or G3X installed and updated?   If you have either of them in, their files will overwrite some of the files that the G1000 depends on due to the mod load order.  Not usually a big deal except for at times like this when things aren't all up to date.

(And we're trying to think of a way around that that doesn't mean people have to install even more packages because they need a shared library.  It's not an ideal situation in either case.)

I have solved the problem it seems. I grabbed G1000 and G3000 right GitHub as they were updated before you guys posted link in the forum. So I got that problem above. Then I re-downloaded both mods again and installed over existing one, and everything now work.

P.S. I did remove CJ4 mod as well. I don't know if it had to do anything with that

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

41 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I have solved the problem it seems. I grabbed G1000 and G3000 right GitHub as they were updated before you guys posted link in the forum. So I got that problem above. Then I re-downloaded both mods again and installed over existing one, and everything now work.

P.S. I did remove CJ4 mod as well. I don't know if it had to do anything with that

They're all updated now (including CJ4). I recommend fully deleting the old version with each new install.

Edited by cwburnett
  • Like 2

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

Running all the latest panel mods and CJ4. Work well.

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

Just fired up the DA42-NG with the latest G1000 mod version installed, is anyone else finding the screens default to minimum brightness with no way to adjust them?

i7-10700K; RTX 2070 Super; 16GB; P3Dv4.5HF3 & MSFS2020.

There's no physical knob for the control in the DA40 if that's what you're looking for.  You need to control brightness via the setup menu on the PFD.   I just checked it out and it works for me, at least.

• Like 1

Latest Working Title G1000 0.3.2 together with the V2 Bonanza gave me freeze in the right MFD trying to select a direct-to (Locher). Also have Navigraph rev 7 installed.

RobdeVries.jpg

7 hours ago, kaosfere said:

There's no physical knob for the control i

Talking about knobs...  When I click on the HDG knob, the heading bug no longer centers.. but goes to some other heading..

Edit... On a subsequent flight, it worked again...

So please disregard (for now..)  🙂

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

is it normal for these garmen mods to drain a lot of FPS

I loose around 10-20 fps with the G3000 mod!

2 hours ago, Stona said:

is it normal for these garmen mods to drain a lot of FPS

I loose around 10-20 fps with the G3000 mod!

What's your refresh rate in settings?