Sign in to follow this  
Concorde79

Latest patch made the TBM fly tilted.

X-Plane 11 works perfect with the same yoke and rudder config....

where as in FS2020 new patch made my TBM tilt.

LE5fJOw.png

Also, -70 is way too steep a curve, especially now with the new sensitivities they implemented in the new patch.

I had to turn mine down and found -20 to -30 to be about right...for my setup. 

• Like 1

AMD 7900X  |  ASRock Steel Legend X670E  |  G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 6000  |  MSI 6950XT  |  Noctua NH-D14  

EVGA Super NOVA 850W  |  Cooler Master HAF932  |  Hisense 43" 4K UHD  |  Win11

1 hour ago, Dean19 said:

Also, -70 is way too steep a curve, especially now with the new sensitivities they implemented in the new patch.

I had to turn mine down and found -20 to -30 to be about right...for my setup. 

I still wonder why it works ok on manual flight and when the LVL mode is engaged. When I engage the NAV or HDG mode it starts to tilt to either side. Wierd.

15 minutes ago, Concorde79 said:

I still wonder why it works ok on manual flight and when the LVL mode is engaged. When I engage the NAV or HDG mode it starts to tilt to either side. Wierd.

Because AP has to compensate for your lack of deadzone whereas manually you are doing it, and with deadzone zero its such a tiny adjustment that you probably  dont even realise your doing it. 

Now, could you please stop asking the same question over and over and actually apply the fixes and tips you were provided with? 😄

12 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

Because AP has to compensate for your lack of deadzone whereas manually you are doing it, and with deadzone zero its such a tiny adjustment that you probably  dont even realise your doing it. 

Now, could you please stop asking the same question over and over and actually apply the fixes and tips you were provided with? 😄

Uh, he already stated that he DID apply the fixes to the deadzones as suggested, and the problem persists. Why do you? 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

47 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Uh, he already stated that he DID apply the fixes to the deadzones as suggested, and the problem persists. Why do you? 

Hmm, my bad @concorde79 read the thread a bit too quickly 🙂

Disregard. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Concorde79 said:

Even my yoke and rudder sensitivities are the same as before this patch when the TBM was flying right seems that now the rudder is moving either right or left even with rudder trim at 0.

1Eb6T4Z.png

This is when the autopilot is on and HDG or NAV mode engaged. when I hit LVL it straightens. So I assume the autopilot is broken

Been fine here too just did an ILS approach to KJAC and all was fine.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

I have had this bug before once in the G36 in the previous patch. It has nothing to do with control sensitivity or dead zone, there was something wrong with the autopilot. I think it started after I had paused or escaped to the main menu during flight.

I'm calling the ap too.....My TBM flew awful after this patch.  I changed the sensitivities on the joystick with little result.  The 172 and twins fly fine.  This is a peculiar bug to the autopilot on the TBM.  Shame too, as its really a fun plane to fly.

13 hours ago, quantumpion said:

I have had this bug before once in the G36 in the previous patch. It has nothing to do with control sensitivity or dead zone, there was something wrong with the autopilot. I think it started after I had paused or escaped to the main menu during flight.

My conclusion too since the plane flies ok with the LVL mode engaged and other planes fly ok and X-Plane 11. The tilt starts when I engage the HDG or NAV mode.

Then some funboys come here screaming IT IS YOUR YOKE/RUDDER SETTING ! IT IS NOT A BUG IN THE SIM !!11!11!

Frustrating because this is the third patch where Asobo breaks the TBM autopilot. She used to be a very nice plane to fly until patch#3. Before patch#3 I could climb up to FL310 and no problem whatsoever. Now TBM autopilot is a mess.

Edited by Concorde79

57 minutes ago, Concorde79 said:

Then some funboys come here screaming IT IS YOUR YOKE/RUDDER SETTING ! IT IS NOT A BUG IN THE SIM !!11!11!

Is that what you call people trying to help you?

Well I promise to never try to help you again.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On 10/30/2020 at 1:38 PM, Concorde79 said:

I assume the autopilot is broken

The autopilot works just fine. Look more closely into what is messed up on your end. 

Edited by Ricardo41
  • Like 2