Sign in to follow this  
Concorde79

Latest patch made the TBM fly tilted.

SeFKrjQ.pngAfter the patch#5 my TBM is climbing tilted to the right and doesnt get straight...

It is not turning but flying straight line yet she is tilted right.TqD8TnB.png

Highly annoying to fly with autopilot yet again...

Why does it seem that ASOBO breaks my TBM after every patch.

edit: Flying with live weather and switched to clear weather still same problem.

turning to the lesft corrects the problem first but then makes it back. disconnecting autopilot makes it stop but activating autopilot makes it tilt again.

Edited by Concorde79

18 minutes ago, Concorde79 said:

After the patch#5 my TBM is climbing tilted to the right and doesnt get straight...

It is not turning but flying straight line yet she is tilted right

Highly annoying to fly with autopilot yet again...

Why does it seem that ASOBO breaks my TBM after every patch.

edit: Flying with live weather and switched to clear weather still same problem.

turning to the lesft corrects the problem first but then makes it back. disconnecting autopilot makes it stop but activating autopilot makes it tilt again.

do you have fuel on auto?  there was a change in the update that changed the auto fuel setting although your screenshot appears to show equal fuel 🙂..  previously it was on manual by default.. now it seems it's on auto by default 🙂

Mine is currently flying nice and level..    alternatively have you checked your controller sensetivity settings to make sure you are not adding a right bank from your controller?

tbm1.thumb.jpg.db9a7a05d7ed0c9f87383ce620681076.jpg

Graham

Edited by Moria15

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

4 minutes ago, Moria15 said:

🙂

Mine is currently flying nice and level..  

Could you test and see whether the pfd still freezes when you load and activate an ILS-approach on the garmin?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Could you test and see whether the pfd still freezes when you load and activate an ILS-approach on the garmin?

Thanks

I'll try that in a bit..  Currently I am testing something I have been whining about on Zendesk for a couple of patches and appears to have been fixed in this update which makes me very happy 🙂

Just checking it really isn't an issue anymore 🙂

Graham

Edited by Moria15

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Check your rudder trim!

• Upvote 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Only when I hit the LVL button it makes the TBM fly level. But whenever I press the HDG or NAV in autopilot the plane tilts again.

No change wether its fuel on AUTO or MAN, always tilting.

Rudder trim is at 0.

I had an issue with the C172 pulling sharply to the left until I realised it was caused by me having fiddled with the sensitivity settings for the the rudder.  When I put it back it flew straight.  Might be something similar to that causing your issue.

Dead zone...

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Even my yoke and rudder sensitivities are the same as before this patch when the TBM was flying right seems that now the rudder is moving either right or left even with rudder trim at 0.

1Eb6T4Z.png

This is when the autopilot is on and HDG or NAV mode engaged. when I hit LVL it straightens. So I assume the autopilot is broken

Nothing is broken... you have all your axis dead zones at zero.  At some point they made the controls more sensitive, and zero doesn't work any longer.  My flight stick worked fine at zero in the initial release, then I started having problems with the autopilot after one of the patches.  I simply added a deadzone to each axis and the problems went away.  It probably won't take much, but you need something in there.  I think I ended up with around 4% on each axis.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sigwolf said:

Nothing is broken... you have all your axis dead zones at zero.  At some point they made the controls more sensitive, and zero doesn't work any longer.  My flight stick worked fine at zero in the initial release, then I started having problems with the autopilot after one of the patches.  I simply added a deadzone to each axis and the problems went away.  It probably won't take much, but you need something in there.  I think I ended up with around 4% on each axis.

The weird thing is that it used to work before this patch. Then this patch broke TBM again.

Before this patch I had the same settings as now in the yoke and rudder and she flew nicely.

Plane is level with Autopilot LVL mode on. When I hit the HDG or NAV mode it tilts again so I doubt its the sensitivity settings. Also when I fly manually there is no problem.

3 minutes ago, Concorde79 said:

The weird thing is that it used to work before this patch. Then this patch broke TBM again.

Before this patch I had the same settings as now in the yoke and rudder and she flew nicely.

Plane is level with Autopilot LVL mode on. When I hit the HDG or NAV mode it tilts again so I doubt its the sensitivity settings. Also when I fly manually there is no problem.

add a dead zone of 3 or 4% to the sensetivities.. they were changed in the patch and zero dead zone gives the issues you are seeing.

Graham

Again, nothing is broken.  Things change.  The fix is as simple as adding a dead zone.  It doesn't hurt anything.  Your plane will still fly just the same manually, and you will not have issues with the autopilot.  The solution is right in front of you.  You can talk about how things were all you want, but I think it would be easier to just deal with how things are right now.  It's not a painful or hard fix, and it costs nothing in performance.

• Like 4