Sign in to follow this  
mtr75

“Asobo please read” threads

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Asobo is not going to read your thread. Please report the bug so that it can actually be addressed. Yes, posting a thread is easier and probably more satisfying, but it does not help.

Thanks  

Edited by mtr75
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 3

Sir Yes Sir

• Like 2

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

Sir Yes Sir

Fastest trip to the block list in history. Goodbye.

I'm touched.

• Upvote 2

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Well I am the author of one of those "please read" threads, and I together with numerous other people have reported every issue mentioned in that thread to zendesk several times. I didn't know I needed you're approval to make forum posts to get more attention to the issue. Well, on second though, I still dont. 

• Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

43 minutes ago, mtr75 said:

Fastest trip to the block list in history. Goodbye.

What? Whom its whose fault? Confused.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Well I am the author of one of those "please read" threads, and I together with numerous other people have reported every issue mentioned in that thread to zendesk several times. I didn't know I needed you're approval to make forum posts to get more attention to the issue. Well, on second though, I still dont. 

I’m glad you reported the issue. The rest of your reply is just nonsense. What is the point of being argumentative? 

Edited by mtr75
  • Like 1

News flash , they do read all the  stuff we type here . 

now that some are expecting them to stop and bend down their knees to fix detailed personal issues that’s another story. 

Edited by rtodepart
  • Upvote 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Arguments starting already?  

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

7 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Never fails unfortunately. 

7 minutes ago, charliearon said:

I wish they'd have started arguments in my thread, so it would get more attention! 😄

• Like 3

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

1 hour ago, mtr75 said:

Never fails unfortunately. 

If you feel you have gotten a negative reply to a post, it may be a good idea just to move on and ignore it rather than creating turmoil.

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

2 hours ago, charliearon said:

If you feel you have gotten a negative reply to a post, it may be a good idea just to move on and ignore it rather than creating turmoil.

Probably. 

• Like 1

This is one of those "chicken or the egg" scenarios.

If ASOBO is reading these threads, then you don't need to ask them to read them because they already are.  If ASOBO is not reading these threads, then asking them to do it will not help because they aren't going to read your thread asking them.

So file the Zendesk report and hope for the best.

Actually, I filed one, and the issue is now resolved.  And, it was not one of the major issues that I saw on any list anywhere.  I only saw one other person complain about the issue in a post, and now it is resolved.  Maybe the system does work.

Edited by LarryD
  • Like 3

Yeah, I find them quite irritating. Like the author feels their issue deserves special attention outside the normal channels. 

And now there are so many of them they’re not really meaningfully eye-catching anyway.

• Like 3

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea