Sign in to follow this  
Bilal2104

A320 Swinging left/right in cruise

hi guys,

as the title says, for the first time ever , the A/C is swinging left to right while in cruise @FL390.

i have the mod installed and a fresh version of dev download from the installer after the update. Im thinking is it dutch roll, is there a switch or so in the flight deck.

many thanks.

• Upvote 1

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

I ran into the same issue at FL170. Somewhere I saw where a person suggested resetting FLAC 1 and 2.

NAX669.png

747 does the same. I avoid airliners generally, but wanted to complete the frequent flier achievement. Painful.

I just thought it was some turbulence when I first encountered it. But it continues all flight, every flight, every altitude. Pretty annoying.

Me too, happens on the 747-8, do not test on the A320 yet.. 

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Not so much hunting, but wings dipping on the A320. It appears to occur if you get a weather, wind direction change. One workaround I read elsewhere is to switch the AP off momentarily then back on again which should re-stabilise the aircraft. However there's little doubt we have another bug here folks so make sure to Zendesk it and report on the official forum (unfortunately I still can't get access over there).

• Upvote 1

When I change the weather while in flight this does indeed happen. Just turn autopilot off and on again works .

9 minutes ago, Rene777 said:

When I change the weather while in flight this does indeed happen. Just turn autopilot off and on again works .

Yes......but still how does this stuff not get seen before release?   Or if seen....allowed to be released.....

17 minutes ago, marcg11 said:

Yes......but still how does this stuff not get seen before release?   Or if seen....allowed to be released.....

It's seen. They're just not willing to hold up the release to fix it. The erratic Live Weather was a known issue from very early on in alpha testing and still hasn't been fixed.  

Edited by mwilk

NAX669.png

This may not be a new one but first time I've noticed it... When you load a saved flight with the vanilla A320 and - miracle - the FMS actually saved the flight plan, switching the AP back on and ensuring Nav aka managed Heading is selected, just sends the plane circling. I had to force the AP to go back on course by hitting DIR to the waypoint after the one it should have been flying to.

I mean, really, how does this stuff get missed?!