Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

First attempt to create seasons in FS2020

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Interesting! Some shots of the deciduous would be great. 

Speaking of conifers, they are evergreen, majority of them, larch for example is not evergreen. 

• Upvote 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Nice work, larch is indeed getting yellow in the Fall and is a important specie of the North. Now the bears will have a clue when to hibernate.🐻

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

This is very exciting.  I too will love to see how you progress with this into the deciduous trees.  Keep up the great work.

9 hours ago, crimplene said:

Very interesting. What kind of conifers turn yellow in the fall?

Just google conifers in fall 🙂

Larix-laricina-fall-color-image-Ann-Fish

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

8 hours ago, Johnny19 said:

Speaking of conifers, they are evergreen, majority of them, larch for example is not evergreen. 

9 hours ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Good work but tell me, I thought conifers were evergreens? 

Larix-laricina-fall-color-image-Ann-Fish

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

What about the half of the world that is in summer? Can you simulate seasons globally or does every part of the planet have one season?

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

1 hour ago, bszuch said:

This is very exciting.  I too will love to see how you progress with this into the deciduous trees.  Keep up the great work.

Yes, I am working on deciduous trees. It will be a slow process since I already have a full time job but will definitely keep this updated.

• Like 3

Gaming Laptop:

1 hour ago, RaptyrOne said:

What about the half of the world that is in summer? Can you simulate seasons globally or does every part of the planet have one season?

Yes . It can be programmed to be regional. 

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

2 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

At this point, only conifers in very cold areas are affected (canada, alaska, siberia) . If I fly to lower parts, they are all green.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop: