Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

[Answered] AILRP V5.1 Blocky Textures at Boeing?? Lights

Hi @simbol,

today I saw following strange effect at some of the planes taking off at EDDF. I have AIGAIM installed, only free packages. Al up to date as far as possible. I don´t use a single P3D.CFG Tweak. All clean installed. Your product is up to date. Any ideas?

Affected where at least Strobes (Slow on/off) and I thought also "Landing lights". This occurs only at further distances. Nearby (direct Airport Area) seem not to have any problems. The further away, to more this issue appears.

Regards Marcus

I use following settings:

kGo2y9E.png

rimY6Mz.png

X3zA8jl.png

pGUzIsC.png

z1aIVgd.png

Edited by simbol
Title for tracking

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Is that AILRP version 1.23?

Do you use nvidia profiles? If so I have seen many times these profiles trashing P3D particles trying to force FPS set by the Nvidia profiles.

If so disable nvidia profiles and use the P3D fps limiter instead, this is critical now with DX12.

Another posibility is dynamic textures streaming, are you using that?

S.

Yes it is the latest update of AILRP

No. No Nvidia Profiles. Even left Nvidia CP complete stock.

Latest Nvidia drivers

No Dynamic Texture streaming.

No FPS limiter as I use VR. BUT, as I saw these issus VR was turned of at that moment . I just watched AI Movements at EDDF. FPS was round about 80 to 100. So maybe that was problematic as vr was off and unlimited FPS no VSYNC as free sync Samsung monitor. 

Or could it be something else?

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

57 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Yes it is the latest update of AILRP

No. No Nvidia Profiles. Even left Nvidia CP complete stock.

Latest Nvidia drivers

No Dynamic Texture streaming.

No FPS limiter as I use VR. BUT, as I saw these issus VR was turned of at that moment . I just watched AI Movements at EDDF. FPS was round about 80 to 100. So maybe that was problematic as vr was off and unlimited FPS no VSYNC as free sync Samsung monitor. 

Or could it be something else?

Marcus

Not sure, can you replicate this everytime? 

Try clearing shaders and see if it happens again.

S.

19 minutes ago, simbol said:

Not sure, can you replicate this everytime? 

Try clearing shaders and see if it happens again.

S.

Simbol. You have a weekend off. ;-)I will try to reproduce it. You may mark this ticked as answered. No harm. If this will come back, I will quote here. 

Thanks a lot! You are such a great supporter!

Regards Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I noticed this happening myself tonight on a flight at dusk (not using Enhanced Atmosphere or any Nvidia profiles) in 5.1 using the latest FSR version 1.23.  I use AIG traffic and a DAL 757-200/sharklets sitting at the gate had squares flashing around the nav lights (both the red/green and white).  I then noticed an AI hile in cruise that had the flashing block as well.  This was an American A321 w/sharklets. Have not noticed this before on v5.0 but will continue to keep an eye open and note what aircraft it happens with.  I did try to go into FSR and preview those exact aircraft but they looked fine in the previews.  Will continue to watch for it.

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

5 hours ago, simbol said:

Check if you using dynamic textures streaming, if so disable it.

Please also update to latest video nvidia drivers.

S.

I am not using dynamic streaming and have the latest Nvidia drivers.  I have EA disabled and no shaders.  Still seeing the issue on latest flight. It seems very random and not happening all the time but you do see that flashing square around the nav lights......

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

9 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

I am not using dynamic streaming and have the latest Nvidia drivers.  I have EA disabled and no shaders.  Still seeing the issue on latest flight. It seems very random and not happening all the time but you do see that flashing square around the nav lights......

What scaling technology are you using?  FSReborn or default?  Check under AILRP config tab.

S.

23 minutes ago, simbol said:

What scaling technology are you using?  FSReborn or default?  Check under AILRP config tab.

S.

Hi - I am using FSR optimized for full HD. 

Eric

52 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

Hi - I am using FSR optimized for full HD. 

Ok can you switch to default and check if it happens? I am just trying to find a common pattern since I can't replicate it..

You have effects settings set to max right? 

S.

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Ok can you switch to default and check if it happens? I am just trying to find a common pattern since I can't replicate it..

You have effects settings set to max right? 

S.

OK, I switched back to the P3D default scaling setting and did some observations at the same airports and times I have seen the problem and did not see any issues this time.  I will keep it on that setting for the next flight and see what happens.  And yes, effects are full max.

Eric