Sign in to follow this  
hvw

Fly By Wire A320NEO

2 hours ago, motishow said:

are the wipers animated?

Yep 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

So, I have not flown the mod since I installed 1.10.8.0. I downloaded the latest mod today and put it manually where I have always put it. Directly into my msfs community folder, not my installation community folder by the way. It wasn't recongized! So I checked the the mod's installation app and it found my installation/community folder. Was the mod's community folder changed since 1.10.7 ? Just curious. I know now where to manually install the mod, but I recall it being in the other community folder. Am I correct in this?

United001

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

11 hours ago, DAD said:

Yep 

I have installed the last version of mod and ia ma using high graphics but the wipers aren't in my plane (i have tested with no rain , i don't know it they are active only with rain)

Edited by motishow

Basically, it seems all airplanes cruising higher than fl 240 are now struck by the rocking bug. It is an oscillation in the bank rotation that, at least for me, makes them pretty much unflyable. At least VERY unjoyable to fly. 

The mod itself is one of the best ones out there. CJ4 is a good runner up, and in some cases even beats the FBW team. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

But not all of us it seems; i've competed three fights over the last two days in the moded Neo at FL280, FL320 and FL380 respectively, without the rocking described by some.

I'm afraid I can offer no explanation as to why I'm NOT encountering this - I'm just glad I'm not.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

4 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

But not all of us it seems; i've competed three fights over the last two days in the moded Neo at FL280, FL320 and FL380 respectively, without the rocking described by some.

I'm afraid I can offer no explanation as to why I'm NOT encountering this - I'm just glad I'm not.

Same here, no oscillation problems whatsoever

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Good to hear.

Is anyone else getting unrealistically high values on those V speeds since 0.4.1 ?
After completing the INIT, F-PLN and PERF pages I’m routinely getting V1 - 160, VR 162, V2 - 164 - or thereabouts.
These don’t fit with my weights and balances and are some estimated 25 kts faster than they should be.

I would add that (in flight during descent) after completing the APPR pages in PERFS my VAPP and dirty V speeds appear spot on.

Will-

(Gosh, I hope that’s your name!)

Are you reselecting SPDs? I get those but when I reselect I get more appropriate SPDs.

No rocking here either, touch wood!

I got ILS with yesterday’s Developer Build.

C

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Melanie - They're all there in the Developer version of the latest update. I've flown three ILS approaches wiht all frequencies present and correct in the MCDU RAD NAV page and correct behaviour displayed and flown by the AP down to a stabalised 1000' before hand flying the landing.

C - affirm, it's on re-selection that those numbers go high. Before selecting they look more correct - around about the V r 135 kts range, etc.

Yes, Will is my name - and I will fly for cheese 😀

• Like 1

Does anyone still have an annoying wing banking issue on landing? (flying at Vapp). The work around appears to be disabling the SEC 1 flight computer, which is a bit inconvenient and means no automatic trim. How is this still happening? 

Cant help sorry, but saw some other people has same wing bank issue a while ago.

One said it is connected to engine idle setting and not pitch. Workaround was

throttle up and go-around🤨... ( and extend flaps)?

Workaround for me is disconnect/reconnect the AP.

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I'm having a weird issue with the MCDU. Whenever I'm trying to input dep/arr airport (for example LOWW/LOWI) in the INIT page of the MCDU, nothing happens. The row remains blank and no flight plan can be further created/edited. Latest dev. version installed. The same with stable. Any ideas?

A320MCDU.jpg

Edited by MMartinov

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931