Sign in to follow this  
sammy

Unable to get a taxi clearance

Hello, I am using the latest versions of MSFS2020 + pilot2ATC. Pilot2 ATC is working fine except during the latest phase of the flight. After landing, I vacate runway and call the airport ground frequency. I request a taxi clearance to parking gate, but Pilot2 atc does not respond ???

I have executed makeRwys v5

Did I miss something?

Try announcing that you are clear of active then you should be told to tune to ground. From there you should be able to request taxi clearance.

Hello,

what do you mean by clear of active?

The correct ATC would be : Runway vacated, request frequency change

Then after having tuned to ground frequency: request taxi clearance to gate

Thanks, i tried clear of active or clear for RW...., and I got taxi instructions for the general aviation pk, how to get it for a ramp corresponding to my company?

You would have to choose the Parking area in the Info box and set it as the active parking spot.  Or use that name in your request for taxi.  P2A is not aware of your company name or the names of real life FBOs, etc.  They are not in the data.

You could modify the name of the Parking space in the TaxiMnt window and see if that would allow you to use a more realistic name.

Dave

I tried : request taxi to the gate 112

but it directs me to the general aviation parking?

If you want to request a specific gate, leave out the word "the".  Instead say "....request taxi to gate 112".

"...taxi to the gate" will give you taxi to either the default gate, or to the gate you select in the Info window before making the call.

Dave