Sign in to follow this  
TacomaSailor

What did 1.10.8.0 do to my smoothly running sim?

Lost all my mods to G1000, G3000, and Bonanza G36.  

The G36T mods (Robert Young) have vanished.  

The COMMUNITY folder looks perfect. 

Can not make mouse cursor move off the main screen - when it hits edge of screen it starts rotating the view but the icon vanishes

When I do get the mouse icon moved to 2nd screen and click there to establish the focus - it still ALSO clicks on the main screen and changes the view.  I cannot do anything with Navigraph, LittleNavMap, or any other addition that I run on the 2nd screen without the mouse activity there also affecting the sim displayed on the primary monitor. 

When using mouse icon to rotate dials or click buttons - suddenly the view starts spinning around the cockpit

I have many different mice and they all work the same way. 

Lost all my sensitivity settings for yoke and pedals.  After installing 1.10.8.0 the yoke sensitivities were all -100%, the dead zone +50%...etc

Cannot enter D-> on any GPS - the entry appears but when I click Activate it just returns the cursor to the last character in the Waypoint

Ignores dead zone for CH Yoke R Z U axis.  My old CH yoke generates random one-bit up/down on those axis (eg R (propeller) frequently moves from 0 to 1 and back. I use CH Manager to create a dead zone of 5 but somehow the FS 2020 axis monitor in controls shows a constant jiggle.  I set a dead zone in the control sensitivity box of 5% (the R axis range is 255 so 5% seems to be a little more than 12.  CH Manger never shows more than a one bit variation (1) but the propeller knob/lever in every plane constantly jiggles and it reflected in the RPM or torque gauges.  I have yet to find a way to stop the jiggling. 

NONE of those problems occurred prior to installing 1.10.8.0 - the sim was working wonderfully and I had all my control sensitivities at just the levels, which made things work so smoothly. 

I am sure I can fix all this - but the sim was working so well yesterday.

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

You know how when the game starts up and u get the loading screen that says " Set Your Experience" , Its just kidding.

Flight Sim's is about endless tweaking, flying is subordinate.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |