Sign in to follow this  
pinepix62

Does FSUIPC7 work after the upgrade and patch?

Thought I will give MSFS2020 a try again, did the upgrade, and I assume it includes the hotfix (now on 1.10.8.0) but FSUIPC does not seem to work. Am I missing something?

Johan Pienaar

It's probably just expired as it's still in beta.

Just download it again and install. It will delete the old one before installing.

Edited by airlinejets

Just now, pinepix62 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Did not know that it expires...

I didn't either, it stopped working for me also, so I checked around. It was supposed to be in beta till the end of October, so I guess when November rolled around, it expired.

Do not fill in the registration part of install... it has text already in fields ie... Name... Address... Registration...   THAT is the info for the KEY.   I spent 3 hours last night tying to get this to work by putting my info in wrong... wrong and wrong.   Only info you add is if you have widefs then click box as separate license and register as normal. Hope this saves frustration of someone.   

This week FSUIPC will become payware, so the betas will soon expire. The Dowson's are a legend in the sim communicaty and deserve every penny

Edited by Steku
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Steku said:

This week FSUIPC will become payware, so the betas will soon expire. The Dowson's are a legend in the sim communicaty and deserve every penny

Yes they are wonderful people!

Unfortunately I have GoFlight modules and GIT is the best option for me right now.

Yoke, pedal, and throttle are working well with default MSFS, so I need a utility that will light up my GoFlight modules.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

You might try the latest Beta version (as of last Friday). It is available at John's FSUIPC7 Site here. (Scroll to the bottom. Maybe take a look at the suggestion about installation.)
To be sure, John intends to go payware as soon as he completes the documentation. These are great guys who have served our community well over the years. They deserve our support. Lots of kudos!
Hope this helps,
Mike

• Upvote 1

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

1 hour ago, MM said:

You might try the latest Beta version (as of last Friday). It is available at John's FSUIPC7 Site here. (Scroll to the bottom. Maybe take a look at the suggestion about installation.)
To be sure, John intends to go payware as soon as he completes the documentation. These are great guys who have served our community well over the years. They deserve our support. Lots of kudos!
Hope this helps,
Mike

totally agree great guys and very appreciative off their efforts over the years

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K