Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

FSimstudios Vancouver released

Unfortunately, the result for the windows was the same and disabling PBR took 5 FPS away and the scenery was very jerky. IDK, Having black windows isn't the end of the world. Thanks for the suggestions. though.

Edited by Boeingnut

9 minutes ago, Boeingnut said:

Unfortunately, the result for the windows was the same and disabling PBR took 5 FPS away and the scenery was very jerky. IDK, Having black windows isn't the end of the world

This is odd. Removing PBR effects should have the opposite effect, as it consumes more resources. If you need more help, contact us at fsimstudios at gmail dot com.

Anyhow, we have tested this before and just changing this setting will work:

Capture.png

Has to be set at low at minimum. 

Edited by fsimstudios_
  • Upvote 1

Is it just me or does it look like the entire terminal has a power outage? Plus outside lighting is very dim compared to FSDT one.

Is there a file i need to install ( inibuilds dynamic lighting) or it is like that be design?

Daytime all works fine

37 minutes ago, planechaser said:

Is it just me or does it look like the entire terminal has a power outage? Plus outside lighting is very dim compared to FSDT one.

Is there a file i need to install ( inibuilds dynamic lighting) or it is like that be design?

Daytime all works fine

We were just discussing this- I'm glad I'm not the only one lol

same here.  However I haven't installed the patch yet.  (Hotfix 1).  Going to try later 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

We are working on improving night illumination - optimizing dynamic lighting, making the airport brighter overall, better taxiway lighting, etc. This will be featured on the first major update, v1.1, releasing later this month. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Kevin.  I'm on V5 HF2.  But same problem as those two guys. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

HDR off

Could someone please confirm whether the fix 1.1 has been released or not

2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

FSS released one yesterday on their website in the downloads section.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, micstatic said:

HDR off

ok, thank you for the information 😉

• Like 1

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

1 minute ago, G-YMML1 said:

v1.1 has not been released. We released a hotfix last night addressing dynamic lighting and AFCAD bugs. ORBX Customers do not need to install anything - the ORBX Build includes the latest version of the product. If you got the product from fsimstudios.com, the fix is available here: https://www.fsimstudios.com/dowloads

• Like 1