Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

FSimstudios Vancouver released

3 minutes ago, fsimstudios_ said:

v1.1 has not been released. We released a hotfix last night addressing dynamic lighting and AFCAD bugs. ORBX Customers do not need to install anything - the ORBX Build includes the latest version of the product. If you got the product from fsimstudios.com, the fix is available here: https://www.fsimstudios.com/dowloads

Understood - thank you, sir.

Forgive the horrible cel phone shot, but an idea of what the actual lighting looks like down there and in the sim.

2020-11-5-11-42-41-585.jpg
IMG-20200910-214137.jpg

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

8 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Forgive the horrible cel phone shot, but an idea of what the actual lighting looks like down there and in the sim.

IMG-20200910-214137.jpg

you are also not hdr?

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

IMG-20200910-214137.jpg

Nice pic! And demonstrates exactly what happens at night in the FSS scenery. The patch improved the apron lighting and many of AIG ai aircraft are illuminated, so that part looks good. Just need to make the terminals look less like they're darked out like London waiting for a Luftwaffe bombing mission

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot for the shots! We are working hard to push the update soon. We acknowledge that the light effects used here are too dim. We are working alongside iniBuilds to improve the night environment significantly. 

• Like 1

Things I'd like to see from @fsimstudios_, please:

• Interior lighting of terminals - far too dark at the moment (apron lighting looks good though)
  • More buildings in Vancouver city centre (too sparse)
  • CYYC v2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

5 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Things I'd like to see from @fsimstudios_, please:

• Interior lighting of terminals - far too dark at the moment (apron lighting looks good though)
  • More buildings in Vancouver city centre (too sparse)
  • CYYC v2

I can confirm:

1 & 2 are coming on update 1.1 - releasing in a couple of weeks. 

3rd is coming Q1 2021. 

• Like 4

I am still using v4.5  Does this issue exist in it as well?

On 11/5/2020 at 10:30 PM, fsimstudios_ said:

Thanks a lot for the shots! We are working hard to push the update soon. We acknowledge that the light effects used here are too dim. We are working alongside iniBuilds to improve the night environment significantly. 

Yes the scenery needs a bit of optimising, I stuttered in and out of cyvr yesterday and today 😕

14ppkc-6.png

I bought CYVR today from ORBX and have similar issues with night lighting. I have dynamic lighting ON and increased the spotlights in P3D's CFG. Everything is far too dark and it doesn't look like the dynamic lights are even showing. Autogen also doesn't have any night textures.

This is disappointing but good to know it will be fixed. 

cmuNSLd.jpg

WKQwcdc.jpg