Around the Millau Viaduct

Nice little bit of freeware

XV06PQX.jpg

OutYSIS.jpg

tBuP5F2.jpg

hBF8cyi.jpg

tf46ura.jpg

JcZQrR6.jpg

Enjoying France in MSFS. Never got on with the France VFR stuff in P3D, always felt a bit washed out colourwise for my own taste, and could be a bit of a performance killer. Some interesteing photogrammetry addons for the new sim though.

• Like 5

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

I can see you're never going to run out of fascinating places to visit.

John

5 minutes ago, John F said:

I can see you're never going to run out of fascinating places to visit

That's the beauty of it John!

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

A bridge you can fly under! :tongue: 

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

20 minutes ago, HighBypass said:

A bridge you can fly under! :tongue: 

Nah!

THIS is a bridge you can fly under!

5BQ7Hqr.jpg

or if you want to get really serious -

Jlt7Wfd.jpg

• Like 2

Andy - I see that you too are a man of culture.... Hooligan culture! I bow to your superior insanity in flying UNDER the road way... and also fitting an airliner between the towers. 🍻🍻

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

On 11/3/2020 at 9:39 PM, HighBypass said:

fitting an airliner between the towers

Actually Mark, this was a second and less ambitious attempt. I checked the measurements of the 787 wingspan and the gap between the towers on the bridge and there was something like one metre to spare. I gave up after about ten attempts! If the slew control had been a bit finer in MSFS I could have made it, which I realise is a bit of a cheat but it would have made a fine screenshot!

• Like 1

Crossed Milleau by road in 2004... On our way to Spain, most exilarating, a treat to the eayes.

Berlopez