Sign in to follow this  
Kungfoogrip

Full throttle on take off no matter what!!!

Ok Here is the issue.... Trying to fly the 172 G-1000 plane.....when I get into the cockpit the plane takes off full throttle all by itself.  The throttle quadrant is at zero yet it goes to full throttle. I was thinking it might be a reverse axis issue, however this happens with nothing plugged in but the keyboard and mouse. I have eliminated all of my hardware that I use to fly and it still does this.  Please help!!!!!  Thank you in advance!!

The hardware I use is Saitek Yoke and throttle quad......and like I stated above even when they are unplugged the same thing happens.   Even happens with other planes.

Kungfoogrip

What i have found is that sometimes you will have to go to the throttle profile in the controller menu and move the thrusters through the full range and then hit apply and save. If that does not work and the thrust is still max then you will have to go back and select the "reverse" (im not at home to check the actual name) checkbox.

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Viotek 3440x1440p Freesync / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I have eliminated everything usb connected other than the mouse and it is still doing it.  i even set the key binds back to default for the keyboard.   Rebooted blah blah blah and it still does it.  I am at a total loss.

18 minutes ago, Kungfoogrip said:

I have eliminated everything usb connected other than the mouse and it is still doing it.  i even set the key binds back to default for the keyboard.   Rebooted blah blah blah and it still does it.  I am at a total loss.

Do you have anything like FSUIPC installed ?

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Viotek 3440x1440p Freesync / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

42 minutes ago, Kungfoogrip said:

Ok Here is the issue.... Trying to fly the 172 G-1000 plane.....when I get into the cockpit the plane takes off full throttle all by itself.  The throttle quadrant is at zero yet it goes to full throttle. I was thinking it might be a reverse axis issue, however this happens with nothing plugged in but the keyboard and mouse. I have eliminated all of my hardware that I use to fly and it still does this.  Please help!!!!!  Thank you in advance!!

The hardware I use is Saitek Yoke and throttle quad......and like I stated above even when they are unplugged the same thing happens.   Even happens with other planes.

Kungfoogrip

if you are flying GA be sure to check with the throttle prop and mixture. 

19 minutes ago, Kungfoogrip said:

As a fault finding exercise, what happens if you unplug the keyboard once you are logging in and have the game started ?

Any chance you hit a button to toggle on the 'AI Copilot' by mistake? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

Ok  bare with me here the listed steps below did not prove to be successful

1.  Unplug all peripherals excluding the mouse

2.  No key bind is set for the co pilot

I have rebooted 47 times with different peripheral layouts with zero success.

35 minutes ago, Kungfoogrip said:

2.  No key bind is set for the co pilot

it would be set in the menu system also I believe it's available in the on screen drop down menu so a key bind is not necessary.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

OK, this is stating the obvious, but I assume you have already tried removing all mods from the community folder and disabling any other controller software like XPForce and  FSUIPC .

VGBARON....you were right it was turned on in the on screen drop down..how weird!!!!!!  Dunno how it got turned on.  Thank you all so much for your input!!!