My CNC3 Brampton – Caledon Airport scenery released.

You can download it at https://flightsimulation.romandesign.ca/ in Lite (free) and Pro ($15) versions, and you can also download my free scenery enhancement packs there for Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and Niagara areas.
For free downloads you just add to cart and check out, it will only ask for a name and an email, so I could notify you of updates. No address or billing information is needed for free or pro. PayPal checkout will only engage for a paid version.

I've been working really hard on that one, and hope people will enjoy it. Toronto area certainly needs some love and care in MSFS. I hope my efforts are not in vain and increase immersion, realism and enjoyment of the area for many fligtsim enthusiasts. If there is enough interest and demand, I will continue my work for other Toronto area airports.

CNC3 Brampton – Caledon Airport Pro is a meticulosly detailed scenery of a well-known local GA airport in Toronto area, where many of GTA enthusiast learn to fly and enjoy flying for many years. It was designed from scratch for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Version 1.0 – Official release version

CNC3 Brampton Caledon Airport is a well-known local GA airport in Toronto area, where many of GTA enthusiast learn to fly and enjoy flying for many years. The airport is famous by it’s signature blue GA hangars with red roofs and mostly open aircraft pods, and a large open-air tie-down parking area. The original generic scenery looks unrealistic and has many issues, including the lack of the parking area, “baked-in” aircraft silouettes, unnstural grass texture etc. This scenery is replacing 28 generic hangars with a custom 3D models and model variations and includes a total of 38 hand-modelled buildings, as well as plethora of custom and stock objects carefully placed to increase realism and immersion.

Here's a quick demo video (BTW I composed the music too, for the opening of my prog rock band gig):

FEATURES

• 38 Hand-modeled 3D buildings throughout the airport
  • 28 signature blue semi-open hangars with red roofs modelled
  • Custom start parking spots on the apron (Ramp 11) and inside the hangar (Ramps 14 and 15)
  • Improved and redrawn taxiways, added missing lines and markings
  • Corrected and masked textures and terrain features
  • Multiple aircraft models parked in correct parking areas and inside signature open hangars
  • Main airport building with parallax windows and signage
  • Hand-modelled ultra-detailed small airport beacon on the main building’s roof, replacing unrealistic default large beacon tower
  • The Great War Flying Museum hangar with parallax windows and surrounding area
  • Museum exhibition building with signage
  • 3 accurate customized WWI fighter airplanes rolled out in front of the museum hangar, as they often are during public events – Fokker D1, SPAD S.VII, Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5
  • 4 Seasons Aviation building and area
  • Welcome airport sign with embedded props and surrounding vegetation
  • Custom-made Canadian flag
  • Custom aprons and aircraft parking, with signature tie-down parking spots
  • Realistic Fuel area with appropriate equipment, personnel shed and correct night lighting
  • Custom night lighting of hangars, illuminating the planes inside and hangar sides
  • Authentic streetlamps around the main building
  • Parked cars, airport vehicles, painted car parking spaces and blocks, picnic tables, fences, vegetation and other random objects added at correct spots for more realism
  • Hand-drawn custom helipad at accurate location
  • Few remaining autogen hangars replaced with more suitable models
  • Wooden walking bridge between the main building and apron, including 2 decorative boulders and picnic area
  • Added a windsock at the correct position with night lighting
  • Several animated people around the airport

cnc74.jpg

cnc50.jpg

cnc66.jpg

cnc44.jpg

cnc23.jpg

cnc77.jpg

cnc78.jpg

cnc64.jpg

cnc71.jpg

cnc80.jpg

cnc84.jpg

cnc23.jpg

cnc32.jpg

cnc28.jpg

cnc41.jpg

cnc48.jpg

cnc49.jpg

cnc52-1.jpg

cnc55-1.jpg

cnc57-1.jpg

cnc60.jpg

cnc61.jpg

cnc51.jpg

cnc25.jpg

cnc27.jpg

cnc33.jpg

cnc35.jpg

cnc37.jpg

cnc42.jpg

cnc45.jpg

cnc46.jpg

cnc47.jpg

cnc62.jpg

Edited by romandesign
  • Like 10

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]
 CNC3  Brampton-Caledon Airport [Ontario Canada
Available now at FlightSimulation.RomanDesign.ca +4 Free Scenery Packs
My Hard Sci-Fi novels and audiobooks: RomanLando.com

Looks fantastic!

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Amazing work! If you're taking requests, would you consider an overhaul of CYOW 😁

• Like 1

Nice ! Maybe CYQG next that’s where I’m based (da40). I could get pics I’m going up with a PAX this Sat. 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

6 minutes ago, DylanM said:

Amazing work! If you're taking requests, would you consider an overhaul of CYOW 😁

3 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Nice ! Maybe CYQG next that’s where I’m based (da40). I could get pics I’m going up with a PAX this Sat. 

I'd be happy to, but it all depends on the interest and demand for this one. It took way more time to do this than I expected. Many days of work, half of which was overcopming numerous bugs in Blender exporter, MSFS SDK and MSFS itself. The actual modeling I enjoy very much. But just preparing and making it work well in MSFS is sometimes excruciating. My next airport on the list is almost certainly Buttonville, but others may follow...

• Like 1

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]

Looks sweet!

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

I got a link to a "4_zip" file which I cannot open..

What's the exact link and whre exaclty did you see it, and for which scenery? You can forward me the order email you got with the link. This is a very new website, but the limited testing I've done showed that it works. There is no 4_zip file, so something isn't right.

@romandesign Wow, what a coincidence, only a few minutes ago, I was watching the start of the TV show "The Aviators" which was tacked onto the show I'd actually been recording, and it was explaining how pilots and ATC communicate, using the example of a guy flying from CNC3 to London. Pity I only got 2 minutes of it. I come on here and see you've released this!😄

Look forward to checking it out.👍

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Looks great, defenitly ordering  More GA airport the better.

MSFS2020 is not for IFR at this state, but for VFR its great.  So many airport improvements would be great for the GA aviation

Great work. A piece of art.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

2 hours ago, romandesign said:

What's the exact link and whre exaclty did you see it, and for which scenery? You can forward me the order email you got with the link. This is a very new website, but the limited testing I've done showed that it works. There is no 4_zip file, so something isn't right.

Brampton Lite

Bert

@romandesign A couple of typos in the description:

The original generic scenery looks unrealistic and has many issues, including the lack of the parking area, “baked-in” aircraft silhouettes, unnatural grass texture etc.

Nice looking site.👍

Oh, and also spotted 

"bideos" and "certaily" on your "About" page. I wouldn't point those out in a forum post but it's always nice to have everything 'just right' for a professional website.🙂

Edited by 109Sqn

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

19 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Brampton Lite

Thanks for reporting. My cloud storage crapped out. I fixed that. Log onto your order and you should have a correct link there now.