15 hours ago, romandesign said:

Thanks for reporting. My cloud storage crapped out. I fixed that. Log onto your order and you should have a correct link there now.

Teething problems... non-working link this time.. 😉

Bert

Wow looks brilliant,

This airport is literally 10 mins from my house and where I plan to start my flight training next year 🙂

Is the price in CDN $?

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

1 hour ago, Richdem said:

Wow looks brilliant,

This airport is literally 10 mins from my house and where I plan to start my flight training next year 🙂

Is the price in CDN $?

Yes, it's in CAD

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]
 CNC3  Brampton-Caledon Airport [Ontario Canada
Available now at FlightSimulation.RomanDesign.ca +4 Free Scenery Packs
My Hard Sci-Fi novels and audiobooks: RomanLando.com

great stuff om your website. Might wanna take a look at your mirror site. It lead me to a jerk mate 😵. Never knew I needed one 😊

RobdeVries.jpg

4 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Teething problems... non-working link this time.. 😉

The last link you sent me worked... and the scenery truly is amazing!

Flew from Brampton, to Toronto City Centre, via Buttonville.

If you have ever lived in the area, you will recognize every street, every golf course,

you name it...

Fantastic stuff 🙂

Bert

51 minutes ago, Holland_Holland said:

great stuff om your website. Might wanna take a look at your mirror site. It lead me to a jerk mate 😵. Never knew I needed one 😊

Wow, OK I think one of the free mirror clouds are doing that, I will remove it...

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]

18 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

The last link you sent me worked... and the scenery truly is amazing!

Flew from Brampton, to Toronto City Centre, via Buttonville.

If you have ever lived in the area, you will recognize every street, every golf course,

you name it...

Fantastic stuff 🙂

Great! Enjoy. Consider the Pro version for CNC3

3 hours ago, romandesign said:

Yes, it's in CAD

Glad to hear, buying things in USD or EUR is depressing given our terrible exchange rate!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

8 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Glad to hear, buying things in USD or EUR is depressing given our terrible exchange rate!

Everything for the fellow Canadians 🙂

🙂

I did try to buy using paypal and got a message that country is a required field

I don't see anywhere to enter this information but I would expect it should be picked up from my Paypal account?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 hours ago, Holland_Holland said:

Offending mirror removed. Sneaky word not alloweds 🙂 

I finally managed to create a Canadian flag that weaves in the wind and is actually pointing to the correct direction, reacting to wind in the way the windsock is. So both flags in the scenery will be animated and true to the wind in the next CNC3 Pro update.

• Like 2

Please do CYQG ill pay you good money for it! 😉

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

4 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Please do CYQG ill pay you good money for it! 😉

I'd love to, but I will have to see if this one is selling, because if I do something I have to do it right. And doing it the right way takes so much time that I can't justify it by just doing it for fun, having the experience with Brampton now...

I just made the quick demo video for the Pro version. BTW I also composed and performed that music, for the opening of my prog rock band gig: