Sign in to follow this  
DaveME

GTN monitor program

Below is the error I'm getting, Steps I've taken after googling and looking through postings.

I've looked through Services - No procmon running

I've looked through installed DLLs - no processor monitoring

I've looked through and run several scans for trojans/viruses and the like - nothing shows up 

I've uninstalled Reality XP GTN simulator , restarted and reinstalled it on my computer , still get same error.

Nothing comes up in event viewer and all the realityXP logs display nothing pertaining to the error,  I tried enabling Debug but the directions in the manual aren't really clear,

and the section for debug seems to need numbers instead of RTN_XXX_XX int he debug section of the config INI.

I assume proc mon is the process it doesn't like but unfortunately I work for an IT company and every once in a blue moon to trouble shoot issues procmon and procexplorer.

but every trace of these programs have been blow away even from my temporary files at this point and windows root DLL.  

Frustrated and hoping folk can help here thank you all.

9as9gpG.png

Hi,

You might have another program and/or service running which is doing similar things as "ProcMon" otherwise, are you trying to attach a debugger to P3D?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

The only thing new that happened was I installed Envdir and Active Sky Cloud Art which I know does interfaces into the simulator , could it be those programs?

thanks again for your response and help much appreciated.

a1TBbdX.png

I did find this is drivers but I don't see it loaded int he OS , does it just scan system for software like this?

thanks,

This has happened to me after running Procmon.

Reboot fixed it.

• Like 2

Bert

As soon as I renamed the file and rebooted the operating system the software had Zero issues , for some reason the .sys file was not deleting itself even after shutting off the procmon program itself.  Sometimes if you Set Filters in ProMon this can selfinstall the .sys to your folder and run it as a Task for some reaosn. Glad I'm a little wiser about operating this software now , thank you as always with information and help @Bert Pieke and @RXP

• Like 2