Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

FPS view problem

Hey guys I went into developer mode and brought up the fps window and now even when I leave developer mode it is stuck on. Went back into dev mode and closed it up again when I return to regular flight it appears. Is there a hot key I may have pressed to make it show up,????? Not sure what happened. 

Had that too. No idea tbh how I fixed it. Did you restart both pc and MSFS? I stay away from dev mode since then

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

That have happen to me as well, but turning the fps counter off in the top menu at developer mode solve the problem.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

While you are in developer mode, turn FPS OFF. Then turn developer mode OFF. Then exit and reboot MSFS.

Edited by Eclex

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

Some of the stuff in developer mode like the FPS counter and the in flight plane selector seem to be in there because they are incomplete or partially broken and therefore not suitable to put out in the main game.