I bought a logitech flight yoke and throttle quadrant (together called the flight yoke system) about 3 months back. for the past 4 weeks it has not been working. When i connect it to the pc the screen lights up and shows 00:00 and nothing happens. usually the time is displayed there. Non of the buttons are functioning and the pc does not recognize any input from the yoke or throttle either. i went through all the steps that i could find online including trying to reset the controller on the registry editor. nothing seems to be working. contacted logitech support and they said they cant help because im in a different country and their warranty does not deal with that(which im very disappointed about). their support staff helped with nothing useful giving me the same things to do as those already on the internet. still no luck. i even went through the trouble of resetting my laptop thinking that might help.

my specs that im connecting to the yoke are : core i5 8th gen, 8gb ddr4, 2gb ddr5 vram(radeon 530 tm), windows 10 home single language build 2004.

help would be appreciated as this is an expensive product that i purchased and just saying logitech wont help and giving up on it is not an option.

thanks in advance,

Pranav

I found that if you install the Logitech software/drivers available from their site, then you will find that the yoke clock will change to the PC system time and also the yoke will be programable if you wish to change the default button settings. Here is the site address https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024151314

Regards, Mike

****MIKE****

i have the drivers installed and it worked fine for 3 months its been like this for the past 4 weeks.

Regards, Pranav

This may seem obvious, but have you opened the Logitech control panel and gone to the Programming tab to see if your yoke is responding to the inputs from the buttons/yoke movement etc?

You could also try opening devices/printers in Windows Control Panel and check the Properties to see if the yoke is working properly and also try Windows troubleshooting the device while you're there.

Maybe you could try the yoke on another PC? I'm just trying to establish if it's a software issue or that you do actually have a hardware defect with the yoke.

Hope this helps,

Regards, Mike

****MIKE****

tried all of that nothing happened there is no response to the yoke movements or buttons i tried it on another pc and had the same issue. also as i already said contacted logitech about this and they didnt help at all saying that being in a different country from the United States (from where it was shipped) they cant replace my product due to their warranty limits.

@Pranav, if you bought it new then it has a 12 month warranty. If you had the same problem on a different Windows PC then it points to a fault having developed.

You should contact the company you bought it from as your contract is with them, not Logitech. Write to them and include a copy of your receipt. Don't be fobbed off if they tell you to contact Logitech. If they won't accept a return then contact your credit card company and request a refund stating the goods are not of merchantable quality.

That wording is used in the UK to describe goods that fail within the warranty period. The laws in India are probably different but you should have consumer laws to cover these things.

If it wasn't new but bought second-hand then none of that applies I'm afraid.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Pranav, it certainly sounds like a hardware problem if you’ve tried everything that I’ve suggested. Ray is absolutely right about contacting the company that you purchased the yoke from.

Don’t give up and let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Mike

****MIKE****

thanks guys ill contact both the company that i bought it from and if that doesnt help ill certainly contact the credit card company.