Sign in to follow this  
IDLE POWER

DPI settings

Hello everyone. I have the pmdg 777 from quite sometime now[ I have from last month]. I also got an ops center v2 with it. Now the problem is that my ops center v1 is not able to download liveries because the ops center v1 has been outdated and pmdg doesn't use it anymore. My ops center v2 doesn't open. I submitted a ticket in the pmdg forums and after some tries the person at the support desk said that I have to reduce my dpi settings to 100% manually. 

If anyone of you have faced this problem and have found the solution can you help me out as well. I submitted a ticket to pmdg as well but I didn't get the solution to this problem.

Have you tried running the Ops Center Updater from your Windows subdirectory?

c:\users\YOUR_NAME\appdata\roaming\PMDG\pmdg operations center\

Try double click on the OpsCenterUpdater.exe file

Thank you for this but i do have the ops center v2. The thing is on my pc the ops center doesnt open meaning that it doesnt show anything when i open it. I contacted the pmdg support they told me:

''If this does not help as well you need to put your DPI to 100% manually. Unfortunately Win8 is an OS we can not guarantee proper operation.''

i still didnt find any way to get the DPI settings to 100% so if anyone has win8 and if you face this problem can you tell me the solution

And i remember that the ops center v2 worked great but there was an update to v2.0.1. When I updated it and then it restarted. After that the ops center is blank.