Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season - Released

1 hour ago, JrPainkiller606 said:

Thanks, that's good news. Great mod btw.

I also noticed you have color variations in the tropical and semi tropical biomes, causing foliage in places like southern Florida. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

I will pay a visit there to see what's going on. Do you have a screenshot?

Here are some preview of new version 2 coming soon.

Palm trees before and after:

SMnjsX8.jpg

LpYYdNu.png

More colorful fall colors:

ErjpDwj.png

Te5knoK.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

22 minutes ago, imb12 said:

I just want to say a big thank you for your work with seasons! I also wish you could possibly send your creations to: Flightsim.to
Once again a big thank you!
Greetings
imb12

Sure. i will check it out and thank you 🙂

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

1 hour ago, BijanStudio said:

This is an issue that has been fixed in version two that is coming in the next few days. Along with some other enhancements, such as adding palm trees to areas of the world that is missing, color corrections, density corrections.

Thanks, very good. I noticed an increase on trees size only in certain regions, not everywhere, I took some pictures to compare to myself, after the mod and before the mod.

If you have some time and are curious, try going to SVFM airport in Venezuela and place yourself ready for TO on RWY11 and you'll see a lot of trees to your left. Compare the sizes before and after installing the mod and you'll see what I say. Treat it as another piece of information for the next release.

Thanks, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

Thanks, very good. I noticed an increase on trees size only in certain regions, not everywhere, I took some pictures to compare to myself, after the mod and before the mod.

If you have some time and are curious, try going to SVFM airport in Venezuela and place yourself ready for TO on RWY11 and you'll see a lot of trees to your left. Compare the sizes before and after installing the mod and you'll see what I say. Treat it as another piece of information for the next release.

Thanks, Ed

The tree density have been reduced. A question.... Do you have a lot of palm trees in your area?

Gaming Laptop:

7 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

T

Nice work Bijan. Thank you.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

36 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Nice work Bijan. Thank you.

Thank you 🙂

Gaming Laptop:

49 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

The tree density have been reduced. A question.... Do you have a lot of palm trees in your area?

Yes, in Miami there are a lot of palm trees everywhere.

The sample airport I was talking about - SVFM Airport -, as you could check by yourself (did you already checked the trees around that airport?), is in the middle of a valley at 2,600 ft. altitude, and there are not palm trees at all.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Updated version:

Los Angeles

DFI5UeX.png

Los Angeles:

wirTmLb.png

gk2GdRR.png

Mid west USA

0OancE9.png

New York:

ErjpDwj.png

Central Park:

EaDZzXk.png

Alaska:

2HyUXQY.png

• Like 4

Gaming Laptop:

Great screenshots !  Is the update available yet ?  Thanks for your work Bijan !

WAT1460.png

4 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

Great screenshots !  Is the update available yet ?  Thanks for your work Bijan !

Thank you.

If everything goes as planned, it will be released tomorrow. 🙂 Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

Gaming Laptop:

It is surely a nice idea and thanx for it. I wonder from the start of release of FS2020 why there are no seasons in FS, like it already was in FS2004 and FSX.

But this fix don’t take into account, that in Chile f.e. is spring season now and in Germany is late autumn. But I fear, that only changing the colours from green to brown is changing them all over the earth?!

So, do we have in Chile brown trees too, even there will be summer soon? OK, we can use f.e. addon linker to swich the autumn trees on or off but we have to take into account before starting FS2020 where we want to fly. There is a communty folder version out now.

Edited by Henning789

3 minutes ago, Henning789 said:

It is surely a nice idea and thanx for it. I wonder from the start of release of FS2020 why there are no seasons in FS, like it already was in FS2004 and FSX.

But this fix don’t take into account, that in Chile f.e. is spring season now and in Germany is late autumn. But I fear, that only changing the colours from green to brown is changing them all over the earth?!

So, do we have in Chile brown trees too, even there will be summer soon? OK, we can use f.e. addon linker to swich the autumn trees on or off but we have to take into account before starting FS2020 where we want to fly. There is a communty folder version out now.

I am making 4 sets. One for each season. So depending on what season you are in, you can activate the season you want by having only that season in your community folder. Once the season changes,  you can replace the folder in community folder with another season.

Now what I found interesting that Microsoft did start the seasons. I see the files in the existing folders but they didn't finish it and left it as is.  Hopefully they will start working on it again.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

9 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

I am making 4 sets. One for each season. So depending on what season you are in, you can activate the season you want by having only that season in your community folder. Once the season changes,  you can replace the folder in community folder with another season.

Now what I found interesting that Microsoft did start the seasons. I see the files in the existing folders but they didn't finish it and left it as is.  Hopefully they will start working on it again.

Very nice, thank you for your work.

I've can swich it easily on and off in add on linker (see link below), so far there is no option in the menu of FS2020, that may have to be done by Asobo themselfes.

https://c.web.de/@337877187036189982/icuQomF7TUCiOyNeJYiM-w 

Edited by Henning789