Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season - Released

There is already a package for all 4 seasons and a software to automatically find the community folder and install it. There is also an option to automatically change the season when actual season changes. 

As few mentioned, this is not just a color change of trees. Entire ecosystem and regions has been changed and rewritten for each season. New variety of trees that has been hidden, are added for most regions.  

Newest feature is northern and southern hemisphere where, for example spring in north and fall in south. This new feature is free update. Currently only spring north/fall south is done. Other remaining is being worked on and will be sent to those who bought the pack. It's also 22 Euro. Not 30.

Another new feature is winter trees for winter season with less leaves and more branches. This looks perfect with snow on.rz4iO13.jpg

See video for multiseason:

Winter trees:

Spring:

Tropicals:

Edited by BijanStudio
  • Like 2

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

At the moment, the default ecosystem, have wrong type of trees in many areas. I do hope Asobo come up with a better version we can all enjoy, but I seriously doubt they will match ecoregions to tree species. 

What I am doing is to match the tree types to what it's supposed to be in each region based on this map https://ecoregions2017.appspot.com/ which Asobo started using but never finished it. 

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

5 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

At the moment, the default ecosystem, have wrong type of trees in many areas. I do hope Asobo come up with a better version we can all enjoy, but I seriously doubt they will match ecoregions to tree species. 

What I am doing is to match the tree types to what it's supposed to be in each region based on this map https://ecoregions2017.appspot.com/ which Asobo started using but never finished it. 

Will this be part of your season mod?  

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

1 hour ago, omarsmak30 said:

Will this be part of your season mod?  

Yes... This is an ongoing full time work. The world is a huge and there are over 840 regions.

I am matching trees to regions one by one. if anyone buys it and the trees don't match to the area he flies, I will update that region for free and send him an update. Adjusting tree size and colors are part of free update.

Also anything 

Edited by BijanStudio
  • Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

Bijan, that is good news re your package setup.   I like the improvements very much.

However, before I purchase, I wanted to ensure that I could set your seasons package up with the FS2020 Addons Linker program.

Not sure how it would work with your config. program. any insight appreciated.

Thank You again for your hard work.

Best,

David

25 minutes ago, David B said:

Bijan, that is good news re your package setup.   I like the improvements very much.

However, before I purchase, I wanted to ensure that I could set your seasons package up with the FS2020 Addons Linker program.

Not sure how it would work with your config. program. any insight appreciated.

Thank You again for your hard work.

Best,

David

Thanks David,

Yes it works with addon linker. Just treat it like individual folders. Each folder is one season.

But don't use use together the the included software in my pack.

thanks again

Bijan

Gaming Laptop:

Hi Bijan, Thank You for the response.  If I don't use your software, then I guess I can't have automatic season changes?

Thanks

David

6 minutes ago, David B said:

Hi Bijan, Thank You for the response.  If I don't use your software, then I guess I can't have automatic season changes?

Thanks

David

That's correct. Automatic season changes only works with the included software.

Gaming Laptop:

If I previously purchased all four individual seasons, how do I get the automatic version?

22 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

If I previously purchased all four individual seasons, how do I get the automatic version?

Send me your order # and I will send you a link through your order to download it.

Thanks 

Gaming Laptop:

@BijanStudio Does your mod work along with the mod to increase tree draw distance discussed here and elsewhere? Thanks for a short heads up on this...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

4 minutes ago, AnkH said:

@BijanStudio Does your mod work along with the mod to increase tree draw distance discussed here and elsewhere? Thanks for a short heads up on this...

No, My seasons has that already free built in mod to increase tree draw distance to 10 miles. 

Gaming Laptop:

Bummer...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

6 hours ago, AnkH said:

Bummer...

Both LOD works well, just a little differently. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with results.

Trees are in normal size up close and still show in far distant mountains.

nkjkvQ0.png

Gaming Laptop: