Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season - Released

What I also still do not get: is currently just fall in northern hemisphere and spring in southern hemisphere supported at the same time? What about now with winter in the northern hemisphere and summer in the southern? Is this already included? Does it come later? 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

2 hours ago, riverreveal said:

So the single one off season products on SimMarket are now legacy? Or they receive the same support and updates regarding biomes ect as the respective season in the 4 season pack?

BijanStudio (above) is the developer so he would be the one to ask.

Sorry, I should of not have called them legacy.
"Redundant" is more to the point in the sense that why would you want only one season when you can have four for not much more money.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

3 hours ago, AnkH said:

What I also still do not get: is currently just fall in northern hemisphere and spring in southern hemisphere supported at the same time? What about now with winter in the northern hemisphere and summer in the southern? Is this already included? Does it come later? 

The 4 season pack have 4 seasons. One season each.

The spring/fall have 2 season in one.

Summer/winter will come soon as free update.

• Like 2

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

4 hours ago, gboz said:

BijanStudio (above) is the developer so he would be the one to ask.

Sorry, I should of not have called them legacy.
"Redundant" is more to the point in the sense that why would you want only one season when you can have four for not much more money.

Well they are all up for sale so I am trying to decide what is best to purchase. Right now I am only interested in winter, but wouldn't want to invest in the season if isn't supported in the same way that the winter season in the four season pack is supported.

Also if I purchase the 4 season pack, can you turn seasons off at any point? I haven't been that keen on the some of the greens I have seen in the Spring vids. But Winter looks really good.

(Thanks for your reply gboz - I appreciate this isn't your product - so consider the above more of  question to the dev)

5 minutes ago, riverreveal said:

Well they are all up for sale so I am trying to decide what is best to purchase. Right now I am only interested in winter, but wouldn't want to invest in the season if isn't supported in the same way that the winter season in the four season pack is supported.

Also if I purchase the 4 season pack, can you turn seasons off at any point? I haven't been that keen on the some of the greens I have seen in the Spring vids. But Winter looks really good.

(Thanks for your reply gboz - I appreciate this isn't your product - so consider the above more of  question to the dev)

hello

Yes you can turn off any season at any time even  if auto season is used.  All seasons are supported and get free updates regularly.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

My next video on youtube will show performance side by side, before and after. Subscribe to get notifications.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

Hi @BijanStudio,

am I missing something? I'm not seeing changes in the trees when I change seasons, for example Fall to Spring (or changing the date in-sim from Sept to April).

1) do I have to start your app before the sim? or can it be started at any time even if the sim is already running?

2) do I need to restart the actual sim to effect a season change?

3) if (2) is "no", do I need to restart a flight?

4) does your app need to remain running? I assume not if it just copies one of your season files into the community folder on demand.

I was just on a flight in New England, thought I'd test out your trees, started the app and no matter what option I took it remained firmly in Winter, which is what I had set the previous time I ran the sim.

cheers,

Andy

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Isn't Aboso adding Seasons soon?

Confused as to what this Mod does differently than what we will be getting for free at some point...?

Chris Camp

40 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Hi @BijanStudio,

am I missing something? I'm not seeing changes in the trees when I change seasons, for example Fall to Spring (or changing the date in-sim from Sept to April).

1) do I have to start your app before the sim? or can it be started at any time even if the sim is already running?

2) do I need to restart the actual sim to effect a season change?

3) if (2) is "no", do I need to restart a flight?

4) does your app need to remain running? I assume not if it just copies one of your season files into the community folder on demand.

I was just on a flight in New England, thought I'd test out your trees, started the app and no matter what option I took it remained firmly in Winter, which is what I had set the previous time I ran the sim.

cheers,

Andy

This doesn't work like that. Not by changing dates in your computer or the sim setting. It won't change seasons by changing the season in the setting. This was never claimed to do with my app.

If you installed Spring/Fall, you can see spring in northern part of globe and fall in southern part.

The auto season works if you ticked the checkbox in the app, it will install winter and on March 21st, it will change to spring. Yes the app must be running.

Gaming Laptop:

38 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Isn't Aboso adding Seasons soon?

Confused as to what this Mod does differently than what we will be getting for free at some point...?

Yes, but Asobo will not fix the entire ecosystem. It's big mess now. Wrong trees in wrong places all over.

Entire Ecosystem has been modified in all seasons.
Now you will see more palm trees in tropical areas, replaced conifers trees with deciduous trees where there wasn't supposed to be any; and vise versa. Added variety of trees all over the world, depending on region.

Gaming Laptop:

Bijan, I have purchased your 4 season set.  I used your exe to install int community etc.

However, I am using the Addons Linker tool. I don't want to clutter up my Community folder.

I have a Seasons folder in the Addons linker.  Can I just activate a season at a time in the linker.

I tried fall, but I'm not seeing any change around the Dallas area.   Is it even possible to use the Addon Linker with your Seasons.

If so, could you walk me through how to set this up properly.

Thank You

David

1 minute ago, David B said:

Bijan, I have purchased your 4 season set.  I used your exe to install int community etc.

However, I am using the Addons Linker tool. I don't want to clutter up my Community folder.

I have a Seasons folder in the Addons linker.  Can I just activate a season at a time in the linker.

I tried fall, but I'm not seeing any change around the Dallas area.   Is it even possible to use the Addon Linker with your Seasons.

If so, could you walk me through how to set this up properly.

Thank You

David

Hi David, 

Yes, you can use addon linker. After you add it, you need to restart your sim first. Anytime you change a season, the sim must be restarted.

Just make sure you only one season folder in the community folder.

It's best to contact me directly as they locked up the other post for advertising.

Gaming Laptop:

Performance test 1:

Gaming Laptop:

I'm not sure what I bought, now I see 7 diff products on simmarket. a while back I bought something, it had two downloads, a ( part a zip file) and a (part b zip file) Now I just checked and it's only 1 file Bijan_Season_Pack.zip . It's the 4 Season pack + tree lod for MSFS.  I guess I'll keep what i've got. Trees seem taller but thats another subject.

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's