Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi guys,

I have upgraded AILGenerator (8.1) to let it recognize the 600 liveries from liveries_megapack for MSFS 2020.
My how to document has got an update too. Please read that doc for further details.

Nico

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

It's busy times, and I didn't find time to try this, but I will definitely do.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I get an error saying "too many liveries could not been created". I see some aircraft though. 

Hans

2 hours ago, hjsmuc said:

I get an error saying "too many liveries could not been created". I see some aircraft though. 

Check that you are really using FS2020 liveries and not the one s generated by AILG for P3D/FSX...

Hi i have followed all the instructions but RealTraffic states no traffic and there are no live flights even though it has connected to PSX: any ideas?

Thanks for your help and this great program!

PSXT is green and connected to MSFS2020 as is RealTraffic connected to PSXT (Green) but live in yellow stays on zero

Edited by ehtx28

Take care,

Rick Adams

Well I am now getting traffic using the ADS-B plugin: must be something with RT as I am not seeing any traffic on its radar.

Take care,

Rick Adams

Ah got it going with RT as well: great to see queues of traffic at EHAM again! Wondering what developments will bring in the future. Keep up the great work.

Take care,

Rick Adams

How to restrict traffic say at KLAX where there are so many planes that the sim CTD's because of the amount of liveries it needs to produce? Just restrict parking %?

Take care,

Rick Adams

4 hours ago, ehtx28 said:

How to restrict traffic say at KLAX where there are so many planes that the sim CTD's because of the amount of liveries it needs to produce? Just restrict parking %?

How do you know that the amount of liveries is the problem? That seems very unlikely to me.. I think that a faulty livery is the problem.

Ah okay also possible of course: I just thought because it only happened at such a dense airport that had maybe to do with so many aircraft. will investigate further

Take care,

Rick Adams

At a lot of airports i get very random liveries but at Wellington ii usually get ANZ.....is this a coincidence or is the program able to define sometimes?

Take care,

Rick Adams

That only means that at Wellington you have more good matches. The livery matching process is described in the PSXT manual on chapter 9. The outcome of livery  matching can be followed in your Log.txt file.

Today I've released PPG 18.3 with support for MSFS.

Hello Nico, I am surprised to read that you have matching liveries for MFS2020 when the forums are filled with inputs regarding trying to workaround with IVAO liveries- nothing appears to work as you describe above....what is true and not here?

Do you base your liveries on FLAi or on the Megapack for MSF2020 liveries, I assume the latter? I have only the Airbus 320 liveries installed from that package but would be interested to test your setup. Would it impact also online vPilot liveries/model matching?

Åke

The Liveries_megapack version 11.3. Although they are not light weight AI liveries, but flyable user aircraft, they work well. AILG will detect them. See the PSXT_MSFS.pdf document at my site.

Edited by kiek