Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

20 minutes ago, kt069 said:

As you have changed something ( you know what are they) , result did not changed too much. 875 Invalid was always there, if you look at the previous pictures.

I tried, but the link to those pictures were  no longer visible .  

Could you post the contents of  errors\IncompleteFltsimSections.txt ?

5 minutes ago, kiek said:

I tried, but the link to those pictures were  no longer visible .  

Could you post the contents of  errors\IncompleteFltsimSections.txt ?

OK. I will send PM to you.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

32 minutes ago, kt069 said:

OK. I will send PM to you.

Thx. It seems that a lot of the IVAO liveries miss an icao_airline=  key in their [flysim.x] sections of the aircraft.cfg file. They are all skipped because AILG_MSFS does not know the airline code.

However, I believe I have finally "solved" the registration errors by suppressing G-BAFM. Please try 1.1 beta again.

Edited by kiek

21 minutes ago, kiek said:

Thx. It seems that a lot of the IVAO liveries miss an icao_airline=  key in their [flysim.x] sections of the aircraft.cfg file. They are all skipped because AILG_MSFS does not know the airline code.

However, I believe I have finally "solved" the registration errors by suppressing G-BAFM. Please try 1.1 beta again.

Yes. This time, it seems okey. Registry skip is only 1 and almost all the liveries created in AI_liveries.xml. https://ibb.co/xSCyWt1

Now , I will check the correct representations in the sim. I will inform 🙂

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

17 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Yes. This time, it seems okey. Registry skip is only 1 and almost all the liveries created in AI_liveries.xml. https://ibb.co/xSCyWt1

Now , I will check the correct representations in the sim. I will inform 🙂

Most liveries seems ok but soem liveries are not in AI_liveries.xml file although they have representations in ivao_x-csl folders. For example B738 RYR or B738 THY. Therefore they are represented as generic BOE.

About 300-400 variations like this  seems to be missing but I did not understand why. I will continue to check and if find something,  will let you know

24 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Most liveries seems ok but soem liveries are not in AI_liveries.xml file although they have representations in ivao_x-csl folders. For example B738 RYR or B738 THY. Therefore they are represented as generic BOE.

About 300-400 variations like this  seems to be missing but I did not understand why. I will continue to check and if find something,  will let you know

Thats because what I wrote in my previous post:

"It seems that a lot of the IVAO liveries miss an icao_airline=  key in their [flysim.x] sections of the aircraft.cfg file. They are all skipped because AILG_MSFS does not know the airline code."

In for example the B738 RYR, you should add the line: icao_airline= "RYR"   (or add "RYR" is the key is present but empty)

In the IVAO_MTL for FSX/P3D the airline code was put in the texture name, but now it has to be conform MSFS rules.

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

i have downloaded the ivao_mtl today for msfs and all aircraft.cfg miss the icao_airline= 

now i have to add it for almost 2000 FLTSIM.xx sections do i understand correct?

Cheers,

Martin Hübner

9 minutes ago, Deevilius85 said:

i have downloaded the ivao_mtl today for msfs and all aircraft.cfg miss the icao_airline= 

now i have to add it for almost 2000 FLTSIM.xx sections do i understand correct?

No not you, it is a job for the guy(-s) that "convert"  the IVAO_MTL for MSFS.  It has to be done only once, you know. However, are you using the right file? It seems that for MSFS  it is called ivao_x-csl

Edited by kiek

yes i downloaded it with the Altitude_MSFS_2020 directly from ivao. My Path is D:\msfs addons\Various\ivao_x-csl\SimObjects\Airplanes\IVAO_A319fCFM etc.

Btw thanks for your endless effort. I used your tools all the time in p3d and love it.

• Like 1

Cheers,

Martin Hübner

54 minutes ago, kiek said:

Thats because what I wrote in my previous post:

"It seems that a lot of the IVAO liveries miss an icao_airline=  key in their [flysim.x] sections of the aircraft.cfg file. They are all skipped because AILG_MSFS does not know the airline code."

In for example the B738 RYR, you should add the line: icao_airline= "RYR"   (or add "RYR" is the key is present but empty)

In the IVAO_MTL for FSX/P3D the airline code was put in the texture name, but now it has to be conform MSFS rules.

OK. I understand why RYR is not generated because of missing icao_airline= "RYR"  For this issue, is it possible to take the airline code from the texture subfolder name ? (As like the aircraft type is taken from the subfolder name )

Another issue : For example : A388 has already an icao_airline= "AFR"  code but not listed in the AI_liveries.xml. What do you think; is the reason for this ? Thanks.

BTW . And, please note that: these are just for brainstorming and trying to improve your project. Otherwise, we can live with the existing solutions.

Edited by kt069

1 hour ago, kt069 said:

OK. I understand why RYR is not generated because of missing icao_airline= "RYR"  For this issue, is it possible to take the airline code from the texture subfolder name ? (As like the aircraft type is taken from the subfolder name )

Another issue : For example : A388 has already an icao_airline= "AFR"  code but not listed in the AI_liveries.xml. What do you think; is the reason for this ?

No I'm sorry, to take it from texture subfolder is not possible because AILG_MSFS does not know it is processing IVAO liveries and that it needs to do something else... For FSX/P3D AILG does that, because it knows it from the root folder IVAO_MTL....

The aircraft type is not taken from the sub folder name (see below too)..

A388 liveries often have a wrong aircraft code A380  in the aircraft.cfg file (it should be A388), maybe that's the case. Look for the line icao_type_designator in the [General] section

Edited by kiek

Hi guys,

I close this thread, it is becoming far too long and it deals with different topics.

Please start a new thread for each new question/problem and state clearly in the subject it is about MSFS.

Regards,

Nico