Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

2 hours ago, kiek said:

The Liveries_megapack version 11.3. Although they are not light weight AI liveries, but flyable user aircraft, they work well. AILG will detect them. See the PSXT_MSFS.pdf document at my site.

Thanks Nico, great job but to complicated for me, I would create a mess in my folders I am afraid. I need to wait for a more simpel solution.

Åke

I don't know. Have not tested it. If it is the original ivao mtl it will not work while ailg_msfs does not recognise it. Just switched it off in ailg_msfs...

Will check it today.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, motishow said:

thanks a lot, hope we can use them , 

Well I find it too complicated to install the ivao pack for test purposes. It does not seem to be as simple as downloading and unpacking.

In my recollection, the quality of it in FSX was rather poor, so I prefer to wait for the FLAi package.

• Like 1

Is there a way to network PSX with MSFS using fsuipc/wide client?   Thinking It may lay a heavy footprint on my server machine..Just curious..

Guess i would need the latest FSUIPC.

Thanks,

BobM.

Bob M

You can run PSXT_MSFS at a networked pc, no problem. It uses SimConnect. You can find all about it in the Manual. No FSUIPC needed (that's old school 😉 )

However, for performance reasons there is no need to run it networked. PSXT_MSFS only takes 0.5% of the cpu power. The only advantage would be having the PSXT window at a separate pc.

Edited by kiek

Thank kiek 🙂

Is Real traffic compat with MSFS? Not listed on his page and will the 59.00 standard do the best for ai and observing 🙂

If I want to just observe traffic from an airport..is there a way to observe without putting an aircraft on a runway?

BobM.

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

35 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

Thank kiek 🙂

Is Real traffic compat with MSFS? Not listed on his page and will the 59.00 standard do the best for ai and observing 🙂

If I want to just observe traffic from an airport..is there a way to observe without putting an aircraft on a runway?

Yes it is. It is compatble with PSXseeconTraffic and thus to be used with FSX, P3D and MSFS.

Yes it is. You only have to select a user aircraft and to put it somewhere at the airport. All traffic within a lateral range of max. 100 nm will show up. You have to set up a camera to view the traffic I suppose. In FSX/P3D that is a lot easier with a nice menu to switch the view to other aircraft or Tower view.

Guess I need to learn.  The only option I see is to put aircraft on runway..Don't see a way to put it at a gate..... I have the window open and in the sky above Atlanta and its dead and 1 item in the container..probably my Cessna...lol...Have an xbox controller I just got. Wish this had the "Tower View" but I guess this is next best thing....

Thanks kiek,

Bob M.

Bob M

26 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

Don't see a way to put it at a gate..... 

Why not? You can select a gate at the departure airport...no problem. 

I know nothing of Xbox contrllers... Don't think you can run PSXseeconTraffic there ...

Edited by kiek

Just found gate via the dots on exp0anding the airport diagram...and click on one..never knew this till now...seems they would have gates on the departure menu...lol

Thanks..now got to get the traffic...:)

BobM.

Bob M

On 11/28/2020 at 9:31 AM, kiek said:

I don't know. Have not tested it. If it is the original ivao mtl it will not work while ailg_msfs does not recognise it. Just switched it off in ailg_msfs...

Will check it today.

Hello Niko;

Thanks for this great job. I am trying to test and use PSX.

I am using Ivao Mtl models for PSX and they work fine. But the problem is, PSX requires different registiration numbers for aircrafts and therefore almost all of them are skipped by the registiration. I created AI-liveries file manually and included all the İvao models-airlines and so it is woring fine.

I just want to ask,if it is possible to cancel or (optionally skip) registration number check ? By this way, AI-liveries file will be generated automatically, without the need of registration numbers.

Thanks for your reply, in advance.

@motishow  If you want to use ivao mtl pack (which is very lighter than megapack), you need a modified AI_liveries.xml that I can provide you on request.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

1 hour ago, kt069 said:

I just want to ask,if it is possible to cancel or (optionally skip) registration number check ? By this way, AI-liveries file will be generated automatically, without the need of registration numbers.

I am sorry but that is not possible i am afraid. If you are using registration numbers in your liveries they have to be unique because the first step in matching in PSXT is about registration code.

You should remove registration codes that are the same from the aircraft.cfg files if you want these liveries to be used by PSXT.

In fact it is a problem of the IVAO MTL, why do they give liveries the same registration code? That is not conform real live.

14 minutes ago, kiek said:

I am sorry but that is not possible i am afraid. If you are using registration numbers in your liveries they have to be unique because the first step in matching in PSXT is about registration code.

You should remove registration codes that are the same from the aircraft.cfg files if you want these liveries to be used by PSXT.

In fact it is a problem of the IVAO MTL, why do they give liveries the same registration code? That is not conform real live.

Thanks for your explanation.

Yes, IVAO MTL have this problem but I think it is hard to give registration codes to each combination on the aircraft.cfg files. 

As I mentioned before, I tried to sove this issue by manually editting the AI_liveries.xml file. Thanks again.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV