Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

45 minutes ago, kiek said:

I have skipped the registration code recognition for IVAO_MTL; all those liveries will have no registration code in the AI_liveries.xml. However from what you wrote I doubt it will recognise other airlines then ZZZ, but surprise me... Please download AILG_MSFS version 1.1 beta again and re-install.

Nico

Hello Niko;

I have just downloaded AILG_MSFS v1.1 beta now (for the second time) and re-installed. But, the result is the same. The liveries are skipped due to reg. code , again.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

1 hour ago, kt069 said:

Hello Niko;

I have just downloaded AILG_MSFS v1.1 beta now (for the second time) and re-installed. But, the result is the same. The liveries are skipped due to reg. code , again.

Aha. Well then it has not recognised your set as being IVAO_MTL at all and has processed it as a normal FLAi like set of liveries.
Are you aware that the root folder of the liverie set must be named IVAO_MTL  , otherwise it will not be recognised.

I'm sorry but I dont have the IVAO_MTL for MSFS so I cannot fine tune AILG_MSFS....

Edited by kiek

12 hours ago, kiek said:

Aha. Well then it has not recognised your set as being IVAO_MTL at all and has processed it as a normal FLAi like set of liveries.
Are you aware that the root folder of the liverie set must be named IVAO_MTL  , otherwise it will not be recognised.

I'm sorry but I dont have the IVAO_MTL for MSFS so I cannot fine tune AILG_MSFS....

Hello Niko;

I could not see any note that mentiones the root folder of the liveries set must be named as IVAO_MTL. Anyway, I changed it so and re-addressed it in AILG_MSFS but the result was unfortunately same again. Most of the liveries were skipped due to registration numbers.

I think; thie folder name should not be a constraint for the users. Because AILG_MSFS.exe is looking at the aircraft.cfg files and should be independent from folder name. Original folder name  is "ivao_x-csl" and the folder structure is Drive\Folders\ivao_x-csl\SimObjects\Airplanes\liveries which must be kept as it is . This is used for many otherr links and can cause conflicts or errors when changed.

These are for your information. We will keep using our manually editted file, for the moment. Thanks anyway, all the best.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

1 hour ago, kt069 said:

I could not see any note that mentiones the root folder of the liveries set must be named as IVAO_MTL. 

Then you must have overlooked that in the Manual ...

This i how it used to go in AILG. The info in the aircraft.cfg files in the MTL is different from what is normal. That's why AILG has to know somehow that it is dealing with it. 

Read all about it in the IVAO subsection of the Manual. It is section 3.5.1 .

Edited by kiek

24 minutes ago, kiek said:

Then you must have overlooked that in the Manual ...

This i how it used to go in AILG. The info in the aircraft.cfg files in the MTL is different from what is normal. That's why AILG has to know somehow that it is dealing with it. 

Read all about it in the IVAO subsection of the Manual. It is section 3.5.1 .

Thnaks for info. yes, I think I did not read the Manual carefully but I did as you described. I mean, I changed the folder name "ivao_x-csl" to "IVAO_MTL". I pointed the new folder in AILG_MSFS.

The result was not succesful, as I mentioned. Please see the attached picture. Thanks

https://ibb.co/Pj3H0jB

Edited by kt069

38 minutes ago, kt069 said:

The result was not succesful, as I mentioned. Please see the attached picture. Thanks

https://ibb.co/Pj3H0jB

Well it was succesful, it found 1121 liveries in your IVAO_MTL folder.... Now we have to solve the registration problem, are you sure you took my latest version..?

Have you look in the file errors\Liveries_skipped_on_registration.txt what liveries were skipped? .

I'll change AILG_MSFS such that it detects ivao_x-csl.

EDIT: I think I've found the problem, wait please.

Edited by kiek

7 minutes ago, kiek said:

Well it was succesful, it found 1121 liveries in your IVAO_MTL folder....

Have you look in the file errors\Liveries_skipped_on_registration.txt what liveries were skipped? They must be in the Offical folder.

It was like this also before. Successful mean to me; to have the liveries in AI_liveries.xml file.

As you can see in the attached picture, the skipped liveries are the ones in IVAO_MTL  due to registration code. It takes only B744AAA and G-BAMF and skips the rest.

https://ibb.co/zmL3yms

I am assuming that you would be fine to have these feedback from your community. Please let me know if you are not interested in this problem and I can stop informing you. Thanks.

Edited by kt069

9 minutes ago, kt069 said:

I am assuming that you would be fine to have these feedback from your community. 

Yes of course, that's why I respond almost immediately ...

Please download 1.1 beta again, and re-install. There was a bug that prevented it to enter " IVAO recognition" mode. It now searches for ivao_x.csl     (lower case)   (must be the last part of the folder path in AILG)

Edited by kiek

7 minutes ago, kiek said:

Yes of course, that's why I respond almost immediately ...

Please download 1.1 beta again, and re-install. There was a bug that prevented it to enter " IVAO recognition" mode. It now searches for ivao_x.csl     (lower case)   (must be the last part of the folder path in AILG)

OK. Thanks.

But; the folder should be ivao_x-csl and not ivao_x.csl

2 minutes ago, kt069 said:

OK. Thanks.

But; the folder should be ivao_x-csl and not ivao_x.csl

Well you can test it any way. I don';t think it will work though. It looks like IVAO has changed the structure of its package, It used to be IVAO_MTL/IVAO_A318\aircraft.cfg.  You gave a different structure. 

Edited by kiek

5 minutes ago, kiek said:

Well you can test it any way. I don';t thik it will work. It looks like IVAO has changed the structure of its package, It used to be IVAO_MTL/IVAO_A318\aircraft.cfg

Yes, Ivao is studying on MSFS packages newly and the required path is as I have given.

Yes, I tested it like this. The result is the same. Registration errors are also same.

https://ibb.co/1JrSyqk

Edited by kt069

I have changed it such that IVAO MTL is treated as normal, so no folder recognition needed.  Temporaraly I suppress the registration code G-BAFM, just to see if it works. Please try again, re-download.

-- wait ---

EDIT: yes go.

Edited by kiek

24 minutes ago, kiek said:

I have changed it such that IVAO MTL is treated as normal, so no folder recognition needed.  Temporaraly I suppress the registration code G-BAFM, just to see if it works. Please try again, re-download.

-- wait ---

EDIT: yes go.

Tested. The result is not better .(  The recognised ones are less and skipped due to registry  are more. Registration errors are almost same.

https://ibb.co/Yd0LyXf

Edited by kt069

1 hour ago, kt069 said:

Tested. The result is not better .(  The recognised ones are less and skipped due to registry  are more. Registration errors are almost same.

https://ibb.co/Yd0LyXf

Maybe you were too fast, at the last moment I fixed a problem, that's why the --wait-- , yes go. ... TRy again please.

However, the problem is also the 875 Invalid [Fltsim.x] sections. What is that error file telling you/us?

Edited by kiek

1 hour ago, kiek said:

Maybe you were too fast, at the last moment I fixed a problem, that's why the --wait-- , yes go. ... TRy again please.

However, the problem is also the 875 Invalid [Fltsim.x] sections. What is that error file telling you/us?

I was busy and I lately saw / tried, after you editted "yes go".

As you have changed something ( you know what are they) , result did not changed too much. 875 Invalid was always there, if you look at the previous pictures.

I am not a programmer. Therefore I have no idea about it. I can just try what you provide and give you feedback.If I have any idea , I will let you know.

Edited by kt069