Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Update #6 (1.10.11.0) is now live!

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

Yeah I'm stuck on this file, it keeps stopping and restarting on its own, won't get past 1%

v2DDqrZ.png

I would try the good old "restart windows" 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, leprechaunlive said:

word not allowed, on the patch note it said 3rd party messed up cocpit interactions would be fixed...:( 

It could be an unrelated issue.

1 minute ago, leprechaunlive said:

word not allowed, on the patch note it said 3rd party messed up cocpit interactions would be fixed...:( 

I wonder if it will still require a fix from Carenado but whatever they needed to enable them to fix it has now been done in MSFS?  I seem to recall from Carenado’s last communications they were waiting on a MSFS patch to implement their fix?

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I have performed this update and now the Flybywire A320 is not working? none of the improvements are available I seem to be stuck with the original A320

2 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I wonder if it will still require a fix from Carenado but whatever they needed to enable them to fix it has now been done in MSFS?  I seem to recall from Carenado’s last communications they were waiting on a MSFS patch to implement their fix?

It takes weeks for third party developers to get their fixed pushed to the Marketplace.

The Carenado planes will probably be broken for 6 weeks plus by the time they get it fixed.

Edited by marsman2020

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

1 minute ago, Tezbedz said:

I have performed this update and now the Flybywire A320 is not working? none of the improvements are available I seem to be stuck with the original A320

Sounds like FlyByWire needs to update their side also for compatibility, par for the course.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tezbedz said:

They usually hotfix within 24 hours of the patch, this is pretty common knowledge now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flying_w said:

Sounds like FlyByWire needs to update their side also for compatibility, par for the course.

its fine - just remove from the community folder and install it again 🙂

Edited by UKflyer
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, flying_w said:

News are that dev version is working, stable isn't.

• Like 2

imyj2f-5.png

4 minutes ago, regis9 said:

True that, i forgot they did they say something along those lines. Fingers crossed!

So far the upgrade is good, there is some good optimization on the GPU side

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

What an improvement. I  think they did fix the performance. I just did a flight over LAX and landed with a320. 55 FPS on ultra settings over LA and 40 to 45 while landing and no stutters This is about 5 to 10 FPS increase.

• Like 4

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Nice touch to mention FBW by name in the patch notes. They must be collaborating better.

Edited by espent

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

1 minute ago, espent said:

Nice touch to mention FBW by name in the patch notes. They must be collaborating better.

Nope, Airbus uses a fly by wire system. Nothing related to the modded team FlyByWire Simulations.

Edited by MattGarner

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29