Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Update #6 (1.10.11.0) is now live!

Just now, Bunchy said:

Mine did the same.

If you use MSI afterburner, make sure it is closed, the same if you have simlink, quit them.

After I quit them, the update started

Stu

Thanks, i don't use it! However after quite some time it loaded... except it loaded right into the main menu, no patch download? o_O something's fishy here

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Started MSF, and after a LONG while staring at the mount fuji picture, I got a box up sending me to the ms store. The store takes AGES to do anything, and after like nearly 10 minutes it finally started downloading. The download went fast (1gbit line), but after launching MSF again I ended up waiting forever at the mt fuji picture only to be sent back to the store A SECOND time to download. Now the download again takes like 15 minutes to start, and then all of a sudden it completes. 

Now back in game the in-game update finally starts. Usually these things are smooth for me, but today there were a few hickups. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Just now, Pastaiolo said:

Thanks, i don't use it! However after quite some time it loaded... except it loaded right into the main menu, no patch download? o_O something's fishy here

Reboot your computer and try again. Also make sure you have moved everything out of your community folder

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Just now, UKflyer said:

hmm what's the error message you get?

Cannot recall for sure something like and error has occurred or something like that. This message appears when the installer brings me to the store after the sim start. I cannot even clear the message. It is just sitting on the screen. I just click download arrow to start the download. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

By the way, if I understand correctly, this update doesn't solve the A320 flare issue, isn't?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

something fishy going on. no patch yet, when started up MSFS and just got black screen. opened MS store app and it just hung, can't log into the store online either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Started MSF, and after a LONG while staring at the mount fuji picture, I got a box up sending me to the ms store. The store takes AGES to do anything, and after like nearly 10 minutes it finally started downloading. The download went fast (1gbit line), but after launching MSF again I ended up waiting forever at the mt fuji picture only to be sent back to the store A SECOND time to download. Now the download again takes like 15 minutes to start, and then all of a sudden it completes. 

Now back in game the in-game update finally starts. Usually these things are smooth for me, but today there were a few hickups. 

I was stuck on the Mount Fiji picture for 10 minutes, it didnt seem like it was going to do anything, so I terminated it.  Now the game wont start at all - screen is entirely black. I've been playing this almost daily since release date and NEVER had any issues like this at all.

Edited by NightOfDreams

Just now, desbean said:

something fishy going on. no patch yet, when started up MSFS and just got black screen. opened MS store app and it just hung, can't log into the store online either.

So you're getting an entirely black screen too? The only way out of it is Task Manager

Did the patch address the pixelated clouds? 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

2 minutes ago, NightOfDreams said:

I was stuck on the Mount Fiji picture for 10 minutes, it didnt seem like it was going to do anything, so I terminated it.  Now the game wont start at all - screen is entirely black. I've been playing this almost daily since release date and NEVER had any issues like this at all.

Black screen here also.

• Like 1

Matej Stavanja

17 minutes ago, devgrp said:

Is the ap switch over head set to on? 

Love it. That’s it. So much for starting cold and dark. Don’t tell anybody.

Oops too late 🙂

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Same here. i was able to update, play once and after restart i am stuck on mount fuji photo. Tried repair, reset, nothing. Updates are simply bad. 

EDIT: Now getting : "access to the content account servers is currently unavailable...." 

Edited by roi1862

Roi Ben

6 minutes ago, NightOfDreams said:

So you're getting an entirely black screen too? The only way out of it is Task Manager

yup. think it's a microsoft store issue, the app won't open on my computer and can't login online either. OK after a long wait the app opened but MSFS is not in the ready to install list.

Edited by desbean
  • Like 1