Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Update #6 (1.10.11.0) is now live!

1 minute ago, desbean said:

yup. think it's a microsoft store issue, the app won't open on my computer and can't login online either.

Pastaiolo sees the same and he's on Steam.

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

41 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

I see they're still going for the controller sensitivity route, and not the aerodynamics fix route...
Reminder that they promised us a thousand points flight model.

Is there not a 1000 point flight model yet? Did they use all 1000 points for each aircraft? Are these 1000 points tuned to perfection in terms of how they interact with the air mass they are flying through?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Same update problem here. Everything is very slow and stuck on the Fuji screen.

Edited by Jean-Paul

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

12 minutes ago, Bunchy said:

Reboot your computer and try again. Also make sure you have moved everything out of your community folder

Just did. Also i had the community folder cleared already.

Well, guess what xD it deleted all the main MSFS files and it's downloading back 95gb... sigh. Let's see if i have a backup of an older version somewhere otherwise it will be a loooooooong few days

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

no issues here - did do a cut and paste out of my community folder first though - just in case

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

after 10 mins of waiting. the game is loading. but no update from the installlation manager.... steam had an update of 244 MB.

Next start the same issue. in the main menu but no update.... what a s....

never had any problem...

when im in the main menu -> Status is online but no server available

Edited by MagicalPug

1 minute ago, dyl55 said:

same here black screen and guess what I had the press any key screen back 😛

Yep saw it too for a few seconds. I am sorry each update seems so unorganized....

Roi Ben

11 minutes ago, Jean-Paul said:

Same update problem here. Everything is very slow and stuck on the Fuji screen.

I finally got in, long wait at mt fuji, then got sent to the store. downloading 928 mb there. back to the sim and it's downloading 1.4gb, pretty fast.

Edited by desbean

2 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

The overpowered engine of the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner has been reduced

This has to be the only game where I'm happy when they make my vehicle slower. 😉

• Like 1

Some advice please. The update is running but extremely slow - runs at 2mb/s. Would it be safe to PAUSE the download then close the sim. Will it resume where it left off, in the morning ?. Need my beauty sleep. Past updates was running at 20 mb/s rock solid. Could be my ISP or international bandwidth issue from my part of the world. Thanks

Edited by SAPilot
grammar

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Just did a try, and It seems that performance has been well optimised, 

Test fly, cessna 152 at KLAX, overcast, 

Earlier today I had 18FPS almost on ultra with rtx 3070 now I got 28FPS

Quite a good news for me 😄 

• Like 1

The thunder/lightning issue is improved but not completely resolved.  Flying through SE Asia, blue skies, scattered clouds and thunder and lightning. Not a storm cloud in sight. Not as intense as before but there's still the odd rumble of thunder and flash of lightning. 

Edited by badger2000