Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Update #6 (1.10.11.0) is now live!

20 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

Just did. Also i had the community folder cleared already.

Well, guess what xD it deleted all the main MSFS files and it's downloading back 95gb... sigh. Let's see if i have a backup of an older version somewhere otherwise it will be a loooooooong few days

If you're on steam and run the integrity check it will initiate a reinstall 

1 hour ago, Tezbedz said:

I have performed this update and now the Flybywire A320 is not working? none of the improvements are available I seem to be stuck with the original A320

Quite normal for updates to break it, the devs will have it fixed in hours...

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 minute ago, Car147 said:

the devs will have it fixed in hours...

I beleive it is already fixed. Just opt for the development version not the stable version.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

1 hour ago, skysurfer said:

Hello. 
Question for those who has Microsoft Store version. How do guys install updates? Do you run the sim and just follow onscreen instructions or you go straight to the Store and download it from there without starting the sim? Every time I start the sim and if new upside available and I follow onscreen instructions I usually get error message and after that update is screwed. I usually end up reinstalling the whole sim. Thanks 

I got straight to the store once i see it is released... download it, then launch the game... No issues with installation on any update so far, including this one.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

5 minutes ago, devgrp said:

If you're on steam and run the integrity check it will initiate a reinstall 

Aye that's what happened.

I used the integrity check weeks ago and it didn't do that however, it just redownloaded few files. Oh well 😞 Here starts the long download once again ahah

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

1 hour ago, EmaRacing said:

I see they're still going for the controller sensitivity route, and not the aerodynamics fix route...
Reminder that they promised us a thousand points flight model.

Why are you thinking, that we didn't get this flight model? It has nothing to do with controller sensitivity settings.

11 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

I beleive it is already fixed. Just opt for the development version not the stable version.

Flying nicely here. In latest stable version. So far. Just off from LOWI direction KFLL. Not a common route. I know. Flying MP. So look out for callsign LH4371 when you see a low flying neo

Edited by DAD
  • Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Happy with the update so far, just did LEBL-EGLL default A320... all good, flight physics as in take off climb seems different, city lighting seems to be lower than the last update.  My AMD 3800x seems fully utilised now which is good, and  around 10fps rise throughout.

So from me, thanks MS/Asobo, your getting there...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Happy with the update so far, just did LEBL-EGLL default A320... all good, flight physics as in take off climb seems different, city lighting seems to be lower than the last update.  My AMD 3800x seems fully utilised now which is good, and  around 10fps rise throughout.

So from me, thanks MS/Asobo, your getting there...

Keep us updated on the landing... betting that bank issue is still there yeah?

Carenado M20R + GNS530 1.0.11 Mod + Navigraph 2012 Rev.1 = PERFECT and SMOOTH

Thank you ASOBO! FS2020 getting Better and Better!  😃

• Like 4

Okay did the update - Steam version. Installed fine. I did move the Community folder content out. Just put back the Bonanza Turbo and KDEN back. Loaded up and immediately noticed the sim being much smoother. Probably getting 5-7 FPS improvement but the overall smoothness is pretty amazing. The only stutters I get now is with regards to ATC comms. Once they stop talking and you here the static, it stutters for a split second. Other than that very smooth.

I was in the mid 20s FPS to now low 30s. 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

I will be updating once I stop marveling at the beauty of Andorra out of the window of my 737 at FL350 (Don't want to start a fight so not saying which platform LOL)

Have to say I am pretty pleased how my trusty old 1080 TI handles the GPU side of MSFS 2020, hoping the upcoming  North America  update improves the diabolical scenery in my region. Toronto and the surrounding area is just horrible right now.

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

My Manual Cache is greyed out. Anyone else?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

1 hour ago, UKflyer said:

still getting 320 swaying here using the mod

Still enroute w/o CTD in the neo at FL300 over France, smooth flight. No swaying at all

edit: Right under Cornwall and now it was swaying, winds 258/52 at FL30. Disabling AP stopped the swaying quickly. Re-activating AP started with slight and hardly recognizable left/right movements. Assuming it will pile up again over time. So not fixed, Asobo. Disclaimer: this applies to the modded neo with current stable version 

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"