Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Update #6 (1.10.11.0) is now live!

29 minutes ago, FlyingInACessna said:

Keep us updated on the landing... betting that bank issue is still there yeah?

Landed normally, i had switched off the AP/AT at 2000ft. and it did seem to behave well, no sudden wing drops so far.

Edited by Car147
  • Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

3 minutes ago, DAD said:

Still enroute w/o CTD in the neo at FL300 over France, smooth flight. No swaying at all

ok cheers, mine came after hitting some turb.. got a flight back to UK in an hour or so will see if it happens again!

Edited by UKflyer

6 minutes ago, Richdem said:

I will be updating once I stop marveling at the beauty of Andorra out of the window of my 737 at FL350 (Don't want to start a fight so not saying which platform LOL)

Have to say I am pretty pleased how my trusty old 1080 TI handles the GPU side of MSFS 2020, hoping the upcoming  North America  update improves the diabolical scenery in my region. Toronto and the surrounding area is just horrible right now.

XP11, Ortho4XP? (best Andora ever) 😄

Just did a flight from CYVR to KSEA in the 320 (mod dev build). FPS looked very good. It was a very nice flight. The touchdown was smooth and I was happy, and then, on rollout, I drove in one of those stupid runway anomalies and crashed. Such an annoying bug!

Edited by Shack95

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

9 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

XP11, Ortho4XP? (best Andora ever) 😄

Wow you are good LOL !!!! 😁

Edited by Richdem

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

1 hour ago, Zimmerbz said:

Did the patch address the pixelated clouds? 

Not for me but what did fix it is changing the resolution to 4k if you are able.

57 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

Aye that's what happened.

I used the integrity check weeks ago and it didn't do that however, it just redownloaded few files. Oh well 😞 Here starts the long download once again ahah

Ouch, that's a bummer

• Like 1

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

This has been a non event non Drama patch!

• Like 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

My logbook doesn't seem to be updating since the last patch.  Anyone else?

Two flights, one not there at all and the second shows landing [in the vicinity] of the airport I took off from even though the flight was about 75 miles.

My log book has missed quite a few hours so far. In particular when doing a multi-leg flight, it seems to get confused unless you exit and start a fresh flight from the menu.

That said, I did a short flight to try Update 6 out and for the first time in a long time, my logbook recorded correctly, and without the “in vicinity of” for either departure or arrival. So I was wondering if they fixed this....

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

A whopping 1.40GiB download incoming now.

Update: Install went without a hitch.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, Jean-Paul said:

Same update problem here. Everything is very slow and stuck on the Fuji screen.

Was an XBox Live issue. Now solved and back flying.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

10 minutes ago, DJJose said:

A whopping 1.40GiB download incoming now.

Ironically it sounds like they may have fixed the livery issue with the model folder we were PM'ing about just yesterday.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Just now, Stoopy said:

Ironically it sounds like they may have fixed the livery issue with the model folder we were PM'ing about just yesterday.  :rolleyes:

Are you saying they removed the need to add the model folder?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

17 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

My log book has missed quite a few hours so far. In particular when doing a multi-leg flight, it seems to get confused unless you exit and start a fresh flight from the menu.

I didn't install the latest update, however the logbook has been broken for quite some time now. The official forum has a loooong thread with several suggested solutions, ideas, proposals which all work "sometimes".

I miss several hours, too, besides several flights are with 0 departures and/or 0 arrivals, but well, I survived it.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11