Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Update #6 (1.10.11.0) is now live!

5 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Yeah I'm stuck on this file, it keeps stopping and restarting on its own, won't get past 1%

v2DDqrZ.png

Same again. They are unable to fix that piece of crappola updater, what a mess.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Just now, Zimmerbz said:

Here is what I noticed with the new update

- live weather shows clear everywhere

- I cannot access the menu toggle during flight - it isn't there anymore

- doing a test at KORD from FSDT, there were random trees all over the taxiways and tarmac (near runway 28C)

- studders are still there but panning in the VC is very smooth

- pixelated clouds and water still appear

Yep, they did it again!🤣 BUGSOBO!

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

1 minute ago, JoeFackel said:

I just discovered that if you set 40MB connection speed limit in the sim, and while downloading the update, you surpass that speed, the download restarts over and over....
You have to download netlimiter and set the limit lower e.g: 39MB in netlimiter if in the sim you set 40MB, can we make this a sticky? Because I think it would avoid many people going crazy watching the progress bar reset over and over.

quoted myself two posts ago for you.

Edited by EmaRacing

GarbagePoster

Mine is currently downloading fs-base-0.1.68.fspatch on its way to 13 GB of mystery content..  Heaven only knows if this is headed in the right direction...

Bert

4 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Mine is currently downloading fs-base-0.1.68.fspatch on its way to 13 GB of mystery content..  Heaven only knows if this is headed in the right direction...

Some org stuff re-download?

Update went fine 3 mins including install 😎

Edited by awf

André

6 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

I just discovered that if you set 40MB connection speed limit in the sim, and while downloading the update, you surpass that speed, the download restarts over and over....
You have to download netlimiter and set the limit lower e.g: 39MB in netlimiter if in the sim you set 40MB, can we make this a sticky? Because I think it would avoid many people going crazy watching the progress bar reset over and over.

No "Bugsobo" problem then? 😉

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

5 hours ago, Tezbedz said:

I have performed this update and now the Flybywire A320 is not working? none of the improvements are available I seem to be stuck with the original A320

Make sure to download the latest updater from their discord...

Working fine here... Need to test some more...

André

6 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

No connection speed limit set .... fresh re-installation. Attempt no. 3548

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

No connection speed limit set .... fresh re-installation. Attempt no. 3548

MS Store problem again?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

For me the patch is fine except for very pixilated cloud edges. It's never been this bad but might be due to the Nvidia driver update at the same time. Will investigate...

DL and updated within 2 mins....simple.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

DL and updated within 2 mins....simple.

Same for me, I have the Steam version.

34 minutes ago, Martin Connor said:

😩 Weather still no updating correctly for Minneapolis.  Actual=Snowing and wind from the North, Sim=Clear Skies and Wind from the South West.  I really thought they fixed that.

Snowing yikes in Massachusetts it was 75 degrees was amazing 

Rich Sennett

14 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

No "Bugsobo" problem then? 😉

Yes it is, they made it in a way that the limit set for the simulation messes up the download of the updates in a perverse way, it just keeps resetting the download of the same file. I found a workaround which is described in the very post you quoted. 
BUGSOBO confirmed.

• Upvote 1

GarbagePoster

Noticed anti aliasing has gone south a bit again - cant prove it as just changed to latest video driver before install - dah

Rich Sennett